Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

Hi Guys,
Just deciding on making my first order for DIY out of all the great recipes on this forum.
Has anyone tried to clone Mystique Hyperion 50/50 please ?
Supposed to be a blend of 7 tobaccos according to description on some vendor sites.
I like this juice,I get a certain faint but noticeable floral element in the aftertaste but i cant guess what it is, there is definitely honey/treacle or similar in the mix. loads of vapour, very nice.
Very smooth indeed.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Supposed to be a blend of 7 tobaccos according to description on some vendor sites.
I like this juice,I get a certain faint but noticeable floral element in the aftertaste but i cant guess what it is, there is definitely honey/treacle or similar in the mix. loads of vapour, very nice.
Very smooth indeed.
Thanks in advance.

I don't know that liquid, but "blend of 7 tobaccos" sounds like: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=752 - it's a good one to try.

Hi Guys,
Just deciding on making my first order for DIY out of all the great recipes on this forum.
Very smooth indeed.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks HIC,
Looks like I made a mistake with seven tobaccos for hyperion by mystique, its 13 plus a desert, a very complex flavor.Thanks for the suggestion though.
http://www.giantvapes.com/hyperion/

Kevin Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am looking for an apple pie moonshine recipe please

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about a Do'h nuts clone...its described as a strawberry frosted donut jam filled then dipped in a glass of milk...its so delicious

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Banana Split

Has anyone come up with a true banana split? Ice cream, chocolate, strawberry, pineapple, bananas, whipped cream and nuts. Maybe a maraschino cherry?

piergarrettinni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, I'm looking for a rich and creamy graham cracker custard that's on the sweetish side. All help appreciated!

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking for Halo Kringles Curse. I know it can't just be peppermint in there. Anyone know the secret of this one?!
Here is a good base all TFA flavoring work with it and I think you'll be happy with Kringles Curse. Good luck
  • 3% Cream de Menthe
  • 5% Menthol or Koolada (or you can use 2.5% of both)
  • 2% Sweetener
  • 10% Peppermint

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been searching around, but I'm coming up empty to an actual recipe. Any help on a cereal flavor that's more along the lines of Honey Bunches of Oats and far away from Fruit Loops and Captain Crunch / Berries? I've been playing with Rice Crunchies and toasted almond and adding some Vanilla Bourbon, or Vienna Cream, but I was wondering if anyone out there had anything a little more, well, refined that they'd like to share? I'm sticking it out to find something a little more nutty-oaty-grainy and less on the fruit, so I figured I'd feel out the request section for some guidance. Thanks!

Last edited:
hey guys, just signed up to this, does anyone know of a recipe for zeus juice Medusa? has to be one of my favourite juices but can't find anywhere that still sells it cheap. also a recipe for Vampire Vapes Heisenberg?

much appreciated.

If anybody wants to request a certain recipe, put it here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
DIY noob looking for Vanilla Coke, my holy grail flavor.

I love Vanilla Coke and have been disappointed with any premade ejuice. They all leave a sweet syrupy flavor, not the crisp flavor you get after opening a bottle of Coke. I have been blending the off the shelf Van Cola with a little more Vanilla Custard and Ginger to get that clean taste...now looking to up the ante.

I just got the DIY supplies including LA-Cola and Vanillin and my first attempt was not pretty.

Anyone have a good Coke recipe that has the "fizz" not the syrup ending?

I am really looking for The Schwartz Upside Recipe. I tried TFA Greek yogurt but not the same and not sure of the percentages.

SweetVapinSue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My best Cinnamon red hots to date:
15% - FW Fireball
8% - TFA Cinnamon Red Hots
5% - TFA Cotton Candy

Next version of this:
Drop the Cotton Candy/EM down to 2%. After a couple of weeks of steeping, it's a milder version with 5% Cotton Candy - still very good.

Anyone have a good one for JuiceMafia Turkish Tobacco?

Got some TPA Turkish Blend to try and on a mix at 5% with 50/50 blend and an 18 day steep still doesn't compare.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Clutch Vapors TKO?

9% LA Raspberry
10% LA Lemonade
.5% EM

This is is the closest I've come but it's a dam coil gunker!

Charlie Nobel makes a juice called tripoli that I have been trying to clone for a while now with no luck. I have done a lot of research and have been unable to find anyone that has made a clone either. If anyone has any insight or a clone that would be amazing!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Charlie Nobel makes a juice called tripoli that I have been trying to clone for a while now with no luck. I have done a lot of research and have been unable to find anyone that has made a clone either. If anyone has any insight or a clone that would be amazing!
Flavor Profile?

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried TFA Espresso? Maybe a hint of FA Tiramisu and some butter cream? I'm not sure what it tastes like but personally I'd probably start with those 3 flavorings myself.

PuffV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my friend's are obsessed with Anti-Lag from boosted, and mr. good vape karma cream. I got a nice Peaches and cream going with %15 juicy peach and %2 whipped cream TFA but I feel like it's missing something. Maybe a touch of watermelon or strawberry? how about anti lag any ideas?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Guys and Gals.
Anyone ever try Jeffs Juice called Mothers Custard? He seems to not be around any longer in business. The Mothers Custard has something added to a custard that is very Piney tasting or I would also say tastes like cedar. Almost like an added flavor something like a Acid Blonde note to it and I cant for the life of me figure out what it is, It is delicious but is driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is., Almost like Avejuices blend 4. In the same family.
If you have any idea what it might be please post it.. It is not in any of my regular flavors I use or have ever used. I thought it might be nutmeg but that isnt it. It has a note of pecan and very earthy if that helps.. Thanks every one!

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unique, exotic, and aromatic only begin to describe this complex blend of aged Turkish tobaccos, ripe figs, shaved almonds, and a blend of exotic spices.

Here is another source for flavor profile: http://juicedb.com/juices/9052
Eeek, thats going to be a little outside of my "expertise" but if i had fig, almond, and some exotic spices i'd try it :(

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent Grandad. I am sure you will enjoy it.
As for the Sweet Coconut Ice. I am not finding anything with this.
I did however check out a few food recipes.
Seems to me to be basically: Vanilla and Coconut and for the "Ice" I would use my favorite menthol for that portion. So without a eliquid recipe to go off of, I will attempt a starting point that you can work from should you choose.

Cap Vanilla Custard 6%
TFA Coconut Extra up to 1%
FA Coconut up to 1% (optional adding for extra-extra coconut uumpf yeah I am a coconut freak)
Menthol (I have no experience using other than buying a bottle and using drops in a recipe. You are on your own with this.)

You could also consider adding something like Meringue to sweeten up the Coconut.

Hope that helps and gets you close! Please let me know how it goes and or if you change it up and find something that is just too good not to share!

Last edited:
Excellent Grandad. I am sure you will enjoy it.
As for the Sweet Coconut Ice. I am not finding anything with this.
I did however check out a few food recipes.
Seems to me to be basically: Vanilla and Coconut and for the "Ice" I would use my favorite menthol for that portion. So without a eliquid recipe to go off of, I will attempt a starting point that you can work from should you choose.

Cap Vanilla Custard 6%
TFA Coconut Extra up to 1%
FA Coconut up to 1% (optional adding for extra-extra coconut uumpf yeah I am a coconut freak)
Menthol (I have no experience using other than buying a bottle and using drops in a recipe. You are on your own with this.)

You could also consider adding something like Meringue to sweeten up the Coconut.

Hope that helps and gets you close! Please let me know how it goes and or if you change it up and find something that is just too good not to share!

Thankyou will give that one you surgested a try and maybe tweak about abit with some sample. Your time is appreciated

thehickorykid

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

So I've been vaping on Trill by Infamous for a few months now and still enjoy it as an all day vape, and I'm searching for a similar recipe or a clone. I know the sister flavor - West Coast Chino - is mildly similar, but don't enjoy it nearly as much. The basic profile is a super smooth blackberry strawberry custard, with hints of vanilla and cream. Blackberry is definitely dominant over the strawberry but not over the overall creamy custard flavor of the juice.

If anyone has any ideas about a recipe, or could point me in the direction of an existing recipe, I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks VU!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've been vaping on Trill by Infamous for a few months now and still enjoy it as an all day vape, and I'm searching for a similar recipe or a clone. I know the sister flavor - West Coast Chino - is mildly similar, but don't enjoy it nearly as much. The basic profile is a super smooth blackberry strawberry custard, with hints of vanilla and cream. Blackberry is definitely dominant over the strawberry but not over the overall creamy custard flavor of the juice.

If anyone has any ideas about a recipe, or could point me in the direction of an existing recipe, I would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks VU!
Sorry I could not find a recipe for this.
If I were to begin working on this, I would start with something like this...
Obviously this would just be a starting point for me so I would definitely do some playing around with the percentages to dial in the desired flavor profile. Hope this gets you close enough for a good start and don't forget to share the final recipe if you happen to stumble upon the perfect vape!

TFA Strawberry 4%
TFA Blackberry 5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 0.5%
TFA Toasted Marshmallow 1%
TFA Vanillan 0.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 6%

I need something from Vial called luquillo breeze I have never tried it but someone I know loves it..

Some info
Luquillo Breeze E-Liquid by The Vial is a tasty coconut and mixed fruit blend. This juice has been crafted to remind you of that staple tropical coconut drink! This e-juice product has been manufactured in the USA.

* Available in 15ml bottle.

* Nicotine levels: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg.

* Base liquid: 50%PG /50%VG

Last edited:

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gemini has some great flavors. Koi being my favorite. I've been trying to get someone to replicate it for about a month now. I even went to local "self proclaimed DIY mixologist" who at least gave me some idea. Anyway, I haven't found a lot of people who have replicas of Gemini's flavors. I'd love to see a dragon and koi replica. good luck, man.

I'm late to the party, but I have a good start on a recipe for "Koi" by Gemini. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...i-i-think-im-almost-there.117825/#post-618654

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been searching around, but I'm coming up empty to an actual recipe. Any help on a cereal flavor that's more along the lines of Honey Bunches of Oats and far away from Fruit Loops and Captain Crunch / Berries? I've been playing with Rice Crunchies and toasted almond and adding some Vanilla Bourbon, or Vienna Cream, but I was wondering if anyone out there had anything a little more, well, refined that they'd like to share? I'm sticking it out to find something a little more nutty-oaty-grainy and less on the fruit, so I figured I'd feel out the request section for some guidance. Thanks!
I don't have much good input other than FA Nut Mix anywhere from .5-1% for the nutty feel you're going for

VU Sponsors