neotrin2000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to write this here to ask that we PLEASE keep this a Recipe's ONLY thread. The reason is because there are now 2 posts here (this makes the 3rd) that have no recipe's inside them. It's been my expierance that whenever I've found a thread like this, it starts out as all recipe's, but then a thread or 2 creeps up, and then more, and then more until 4 or 5 pages in...you have to go hunting for anymore recipe's.

Now I am not opposed to someone commenting on a recipe, but only in that recipes thread. Example: Apple Pie, someone posts it, someone else tries it, likes it, then goes back to the Apple Pie thread and posts a review of it.

If we could please either get this Stickied OR deleted but another Mod makes their own sticky, that would be very much appreciated.

Thank You

Can we have a separate area for requests?
Please?
I have some questions for you.. about your recipes... I have made several and they are really good.. I have about 200 flavors... I don't do fruity really.. I do like some blueberry and strawberry.. but, that's about it.. they have to be a cake fashion.. or like unicorn or blueberry muffin.. I am all desert savory.. like cake . custard.. vanilla... Look up Wookie cookie.. and tell me what you think if you can try some.. it is my favorite and I cant remake it to save me.. thanks for reading.. Lynn

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to add that having an area just for recipes is brilliant. We could go there whenever we wanted to get inspiration to make our own e-liquids.

@Kndabutch38 - I like your board name - used to call them 'monikers' back in the day. As with many participants here, I drifted over to VU from ECF where I've been hanging out since 2009. Anyway, back to the point. Wookie Cookie is a great name. And I really like cookies as you can tell - or, could tell if you could see me.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
It's amazing and it's the one flavor I have had that I cannot DIY. I don't know what's in it I challenge anyone to get a small bottle from the vapor hut and help a sister out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors