Become a Patron!

Recoil RDA

BluelineVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just got my Recoil RDA Vape Mail and had to throw a build on it immediately and maybe give a little bit of a review(first one ever, be gental) I'm using parallel 26ga/30ga Clapton on 8wrap series build coming out to .43ohms

Build Quality: the build quality is very nice, I would put it slightly above the TM squared if I were to compare it to any RDA i actually own. No burrs in the deck or walls and everything is very nicely polished on arrival. 510 stickers out but not a whole lot, I would feel fine putting it on a hybrid, but I would find myself checking it constantly.(does fit, with overhang on Noisy Cricket but just barely and doesn't work great)

Deck: the deck is pretty standard, I had a harder time trying to center the coils because of the 4 post(compared to velocity style) but for a 4 post it was surprisingly easy to build on. I get what they were trying to do with the higher negative posts but it doesn't make it really easier to place coils IMO.(doesn't make it harder either). This RDA seems to dissipate heat very well and it has barely become warm to the touch.

Airflow: the RDA came with 2 seperate non-adjustable airflow sleeves, the "Clouds Bro Clouds" with 3mm holes is pre installed, and the "Flavor Bro Flavor" with 2.5mm holes. Iv been using the 3mm ones and I'm getting my very nice airflow, it's not rough and have had even a drop of spit back. The airflow holes are angled down at a VERY extremely angle but somehow it gives it better flavor in my opinion.

Drop tip is comfortable but uses proprietary top and can't be used with any standard 510's.

Comes with 4 extra flat head grub screws and a shit load of O rings, the ones preinstalled are very nice though.

Overall I'm actually very impressed with this as of now, having just started using it. I feel like it's gonna become my daily banger. Any questions I'll answer ASAP.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:

VU Sponsors