Become a Patron!

Recommend 1 or 2-flavor recipes please!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Time for me to order nicotine base again, and so will also grab a few new flavors. I am looking for flavors that can be in one or two flavor mixes - very simple standalone vapes.

I want something new, so no custards, no strawberry, and no cereal. Anything else goes - menthol, coffee, any fruit, ANYTHING that works well in a single or double flavor mix.

Enlighten me, please, with your simplest flavors that are pleasant to vape.

Disclaimer: I use high VG liquid, so please also mention if your mixes typically have mostly PG, or 50/50 so I may alter to suit high VG if necessary!

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really enjoy a cherry blueberry mix I made up with a touch of lime. Lime isn't necessary like, gives it a nice aftertaste though

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Have you checked out OSDIY? they have line of their own preblended flavors. I think some folks refer to them as one shot blends?

I personally like the Sweet Southern Tea, Old Tyme Root Beer, Pink Lemonade and my fave is the Chocolate Mint but its more milk chocolate tasting than the dark chocolate I'd prefer.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh! I was looking for a thread like this a couple days ago, wanted to share a couple little mixers that didn't warrant their own recipes threads.

CranBrie Cake

3% CAP Cranberry
3% CAP Yellow Cake
4 drops / 10ml FVH Brie Cheese

Light, subtle, and perfect for me - seeing as how I don't dig fruit flavors. The Brie is interesting here, go low-low-low with it! But it'll add a body, a creaminess and mouth-feel that I just can't get enough of. Wonderful use of the Brie, great little vape.

Quince Custard

3% TFA Quince
2% CAP Vanilla Custard v1
(super secret cheater-cheater 3rd ingredient - 2% FA Pear)

Again, light and fluffy. Love the high notes getting smothered by the THICC custard profile. Almost tangy, almost banana-y, almost well defined as a fruit flavor, but better. It works well, the pear gives it a bit more wet, a bit more lush fruit profile. It's great, give it a try.

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was thinking about getting some Lemon Sicily or Lemonade

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Time for me to order nicotine base again, and so will also grab a few new flavors. I am looking for flavors that can be in one or two flavor mixes - very simple standalone vapes.

Cap Tangerine 4-14% (I now like 10% 50/50)

If you put the word simple in the search box near the top of this page, you will be reward with all kinds of fine suggestions.

Example:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/simple-adv-recipe.347358/

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Berry crunch cereal

Berry crunch - tfa
13%
Sweet cream - tfa 7%

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
120 ml batch of my ADV Vanilla Custard.
4 ml CAP Vanilla Custard V1
5 drops Clear NuStevia liquid stevia.
1.5 ml CAP Vanilla whipped Cream.
Nic to desired level
have not tried this at hig VG I do around 50/50 PG/VG.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi Pegleg Meg. I often search for recipes, drinks desserts and other pre-made items that I have not seen a juice for and try to replicate it.

Here is one recipe I came across while looking for things to do at a recent camping trip. http://dabblesandbabbles.com/baileys-dipped-toasted-marshmallows

They were awesome as a dessert so I got some FW Toasted Marshmallow (5%) and already had FA Irish Cream (2%) and it was a whole new take.

I am sure everyone will like different percents on this. After a while is became shots with a marshmallow chaser lol. Other Irish Creams may taste better but I had the FA on hand. Its pretty simple and can easily be adjusted. This is one of the things I love about simple 2 flavor recipes. :xD:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want something new, so no custards, no strawberry, and no cereal. Anything else goes - menthol, coffee, any fruit, ANYTHING that works well in a single or double flavor mix.

One I really like is 7% CAP Irish Cream with 3% TFA Bittersweet Chocolate. It tastes just like Andes Candies to me, very refreshing and *just* sweet enough without going overboard. This is one I just threw together for a friend once who was looking for a choc/peppermint vape, and I thought I'd start with that, and then tweak it, but I found it needed no tweaking at all. ;) I usually do this one at 75% VG and 25% PG, although I'm thinning all my juices down to around 50/50 now for winter.

I know most people like the FA Irish Cream best, but CAP's is what I started with so that's what I use and I really like it.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
3% TFA Bittersweet Chocolate
I love that one, its one of the few chocolates I have found that can deliver that chocolate taste without being overly sweet and gunking up coils and creating burnt taste. Its pretty much one of the go to chocolates now.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One I really like is 7% CAP Irish Cream with 3% TFA Bittersweet Chocolate. It tastes just like Andes Candies to me, very refreshing and *just* sweet enough without going overboard. This is one I just threw together for a friend once who was looking for a choc/peppermint vape, and I thought I'd start with that, and then tweak it, but I found it needed no tweaking at all. ;) I usually do this one at 75% VG and 25% PG, although I'm thinning all my juices down to around 50/50 now for winter.

I know most people like the FA Irish Cream best, but CAP's is what I started with so that's what I use and I really like it.

Ok, you threw a wild one at me that grabbed my interest!

I had to slim down my order today, so here's what I got:

Lorann Lemonade
Lorann Mint Chocolate Chip
Capella Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy
TFA Orange Creamsicle

Fingers crossed for decent single flavors, good reviews on all these as a single

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good two flavor recipes can be many different citrus with Banana like Orange or Strawberry.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love that one, its one of the few chocolates I have found that can deliver that chocolate taste without being overly sweet and gunking up coils and creating burnt taste. Its pretty much one of the go to chocolates now.

AND, it tastes just like dark chocolate, at least to me. Although I'm a chocoholic, I don't particularly care for most chocolate vapes. "I don't always vape chocolate, but when I do, it's TFA Bittersweet." ROFL!

VU Sponsors