Become a Patron!

Recurve

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Im looking for a single rda I can still run at 100 watts with my parallels and puts out a lot of vapor and good flavor. My local vape shop carries the recurve. How good is it and can u drip through the top and not sqonk. I have a Vopoo Drag not a squanker.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I personally wouldn’t have a go at 100watts on the recurve it’s fairly restricted and you’ll want plenty of airflow over the coil at that sort of wattage

It’s not a dripper RDA really no and you’ll likely get pissed off re-dripping every other hit

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I personally wouldn’t have a go at 100watts on the recurve it’s fairly restricted and you’ll want plenty of airflow over the coil at that sort of wattage

It’s not a dripper RDA really no and you’ll likely get pissed off re-dripping every other hit
Hows it compare with the Drop Solo?

Asbestos

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
just curious...why are you set on vaping at 100 watts? Isn't the Drag regulated? The Recurve is a really good rda for what it is....but it doesn't need 100w. 100w is alot of power for ANY single coil rda.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

I bought it. Works fine as a dripper.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I'm late to the party, but I'll echo @CrazyChef v2.0 and say the original Drop. I have two running big single coils. They work great as a squonk RDA or dripping.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Another dual coil RDA that I think would work great with a big single coil is the Squind Industries Chief King. IN MY OPINION it is amazing as a dual coil squonking RDA. I'm not a single coil guy but the way the deck and airflow is designed I imagine it will work good as a single coil RDA also.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Recurve works great as a dripper. It has great flavor. But it doesnt put out the cloud production of a dual rda. I have fused claptons in it. The same fused claptons in my other rdas. The dual coils put out more vape.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The Recurve works great as a dripper. It has great flavor. But it doesnt put out the cloud production of a dual rda. I have fused claptons in it. The same fused claptons in my other rdas. The dual coils put out more vape.

Of course 2 coils will put out twice the vapor of 1 coil.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Of course 2 coils will put out twice the vapor of 1 coil.
I know but someone told me they got just as much vapor from their Recurve as they dual coil rdas. I didnt see how that was possible so I went out and bought one just to see. I was right. It does not. It puts out a good amount but not as much as a dual.

diagrammatiks

Member For 1 Year
I know but someone told me they got just as much vapor from their Recurve as they dual coil rdas. I didnt see how that was possible so I went out and bought one just to see. I was right. It does not. It puts out a good amount but not as much as a dual.

Did you try a quad parallel coil ephraim.

VU Sponsors