Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mom went home to Glory at 5:45p.m. today. She is at peace and strangely enough, so am I. I know it will be an emotional roller coaster and I have only gone through one of many crying episodes, but right now I am just OK. Or maybe just exhausted and empty? I prefer to pick OK. Thanks for holding my hand through the waiting and praying.
I'm so sorry Glow. Hugs!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always said I wasn't made for Ohio. A good portion of the problem is the weather, being miserable 6 months out of the year with the cold isn't how I want to spend the rest of my life lol
Misery is everywhere. I'm sure most new orleans residents are unsatisfied with life.

Learning experience though. Ten years of a new flavour of misery and you won't recognize yourself

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Misery is everywhere. I'm sure most new orleans residents are unsatisfied with life.

Learning experience though. Ten years of a new flavour of misery and you won't recognize yourself

True, and it's definitely more the people in your life that help make a life. A lot of it is attitude and making life work for you. I get the seasonal depression and the cold gives me migraines though, not to mention arthritis. If nothing else I'll have less pain lol. I absolutely love summer and sunshine

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Long story

That's our dear moderator @f1r3b1rd

We've been good friends since I joined, and now more. He lives in New Orleans and part of the reason I went to visit there, to see how things went. And it went really well happier than I've ever been
And that there is the good news we have so desperately needed :)

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mom went home to Glory at 5:45p.m. today. She is at peace and strangely enough, so am I. I know it will be an emotional roller coaster and I have only gone through one of many crying episodes, but right now I am just OK. Or maybe just exhausted and empty? I prefer to pick OK. Thanks for holding my hand through the waiting and praying.
(((((((Glowiest))))) so very sorry, best thoughts and squoooshy hugs coming to you..

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silver linings!
Maybe the problem for me is me. Maybe I need to look harder.
:coffee2:
My coffee is especially good this morning.
Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I am just OK. I will miss the great lady that was/is always my mom but I am good with this. It will be harder at times and easier at others.

Hawk, she got sooo many laughs from you posts. When she was still living with me I would sit with her. She loved TV. Me, not so much so I would have my laptop fired up and be on the forum. I would laugh til my sides hurt and face was frozen in laugh lines. I would, of course, have to read her the posts and she would either look at me like I was crazy or laugh right along with me!

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long story

We've been good friends since I joined, and now more. He lives in New Orleans and part of the reason I went to visit there, to see how things went. And it went really well happier than I've ever been
I was gonna ask, but figured I'd let you tell us when you were ready.
Good for you girly! Glad you had a great time and things are looking up.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Long story

And I can honestly say, I've never been happier, my love. :blowkiss:

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
naww, mature love is so much cuter than young love

young love you kinda assume they'll catch sypholese, get preggers etc. Grown up love is just cute, increasing cuteness with age and freshness of the romance

And, this was exactly what I needed to hear....lol. You have me chuckling over here....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I am just OK. I will miss the great lady that was/is always my mom but I am good with this. It will be harder at times and easier at others.

Hawk, she got sooo many laughs from you posts. When she was still living with me I would sit with her. She loved TV. Me, not so much so I would have my laptop fired up and be on the forum. I would laugh til my sides hurt and face was frozen in laugh lines. I would, of course, have to read her the posts and she would either look at me like I was crazy or laugh right along with me!

I needed that.....I love and will miss Mom.
And love, hugs and prayers for you. Hope your pain has subsided a bit and you're taking care of yourself.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry hawkie! I'll still stop by and mow the lawn every now and then. I hear there's some fresh nickels to find

Excellent!
Had a hole in my pocket while mowing today, so add 2 root beer barrels to the bounty to be found.
And there's a dead baby robin in the back corner under the neighbors fence. Driving Herk nutz. Yours for the keeping.
Would make an awesome muffuletta.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent!
Had a hole in my pocket while mowing today, so add 2 root beer barrels to the bounty to be found.
And there's a dead baby robin in the back corner under the neighbors fence. Driving Herk nutz. Yours for the keeping.
Would make an awesome muffuletta.
Can I still have herk cuddles? In pajamas? I promise I'll tell him to save the leg humping for you

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can I still have herk cuddles? In pajamas? I promise I'll tell him to save the leg humping for you

Herk has enough leg humpins to go around. No need to mete them out.
He reminds me of me in that respect.

And I'm grudgingly happy for you two.
Having said that....I think the feet avi's should step up a few notches.....just cuz I need and deserve that in my delicate, broken hearted condition.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Herk has enough leg humpins to go around. No need to mete them out.
He reminds me of me in that respect.

And I'm grudgingly happy for you two.
Having said that....I think the feet avi's should step up a few notches.....just cuz I need and deserve that in my delicate, broken hearted condition.
Haha I'll look for a special feets pic for you tonight, any requests? Socks? Heels?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looooooooong legs with loooooooong stockings.......clear up to the nether regions.
Or duck feet on hot pavement.
Your choice.
She like red headed ugly ducks
muscovy-duck-male-3.jpg

VU Sponsors