Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dripbox 160 seems to only get maybe 4ml usability out of the 7ml bottle.

Given I've been using it at 100watts, that's not much joose

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

What are you running on it? I have a narda clone @ .7 on mine and 20w works fine for me . . .. . :huh:

:teehee: and,yes, i'm a wimp.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are you running on it? I have a narda clone @ .7 on mine and 20w works fine for me . . .. . :huh:

:teehee: and,yes, i'm a wimp.
I have a stumpy on it. My only non derringer I use.

0.66ohm. Single clapton Z coil. I had it built for the noisy cricket series mod.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5fa9c2323e282699aa645152dcda07b1.jpg
e829bd4e2d7bd933ed50c0c46f6912a5.jpg
b580cb8124a80a4bf6bf76c989b5a3ed.jpg
673caf77683ff4d0203d5201d5bed47e.jpg
74469cd7b30077e61969e1d75e1b9af5.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a stumpy on it. My only non derringer I use.

0.66ohm. Single clapton Z coil. I had it built for the noisy cricket series mod.

You still loving the Derringers Doff?...I haven't used one in several months, I almost forgot how tasty the atty is until you mentioned it.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, yay embee :hearts:

i did enjoy it, i walked the poodles. Poor babies got confused leaving poodle mumma behind, then got overwhelmed by a beach full of kidlets, but it calmed them afterwards back at the crowded pub
Glad you got out, socialized, got some pup love and enjoyed yourself. That makes being buggered well worth it!

For me, today has been better than yesterday but last night was rough. I didn't take meds yesterday other than one dose of an aspirin/acetaminiphen combo in the morning. I needed to know how bad the pain was so I tell the doc for Workman's Comp on Monday. It is still bad. Waking every hour or so to try to change position and then this morning having all the pain and difficulty moving. Today I did take an Ibuprofen. Hate doing that since they can really trash the kidneys especially for a diabetic.

Guess I will follow through with the WC doc even though I have fought to stay away from them. Don't trust them very much but I need to know what is going on and WC will eventually pay for the MRI. I have been using my health ins to see my Osteopath for the past two weeks. They will probably deny the charges and I have to try to get WC to pay my doc. Pewp.

All will be well. And I will stop being Debbie Downer on here. Promise.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Boof Knuckles!

Things seem to be settling back down here. Will get the lawn mowed if I can dodge the scattered thunder storms.

No drought conditions here this year. Is a few weeks of parched dry grass too much to ask for? Sheesh!!

VU Sponsors