Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Freezing
177f5a5c4724d73138ef33a55279ca5a.jpg

did it dip below 70?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I woke up and read the news headlines.
Now my grumpy old fart fuse has been lit......not for any one reason but for the stupidity as a whole that is going on.

somebody come at me. I dare ya.
I’m bored and pissy.

maybe I just need hugs and kind words...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I kinda doubt it, but it’s worth a shot.

Damn Easter bunny pissed me off too.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I woke up and read the news headlines.
Now my grumpy old fart fuse has been lit......not for any one reason but for the stupidity as a whole that is going on.

somebody come at me. I dare ya.
I’m bored and pissy.

maybe I just need hugs and kind words...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I kinda doubt it, but it’s worth a shot.

Damn Easter bunny pissed me off too.
EB is probably in lockdown, hoarding corn husks?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would have figured it out, maybe.
Didn’t know the EB had a list like Santa’. Hawkie and I are better off going straight for the clearance stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Easter Bunny was officially classified as an essential worker in new Zealand. The prime minister made a press speech.

Don't think that happened here, or Sweden?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would have figured it out, maybe.
Didn’t know the EB had a list like Santa’. Hawkie and I are better off going straight for the clearance stuff.

clearance schmearance.....I want the good, fresh crap.
And I don’t want to hunt for it either.....I want it on the counter by the moka pot.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Walgreens or CVS should have their clearance stuff marked down even more.

that’s great except to take advantage of that I’d HAVE TO GO TO WALGREENS OR CVS.

On the counter by the moka pot. Simple....easy.....not hard or asking a whole lot
EB has 1 hour to hook me up or I’m shooting bunnies for 2020.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that’s great except to take advantage of that I’d HAVE TO GO TO WALGREENS OR CVS.

On the counter by the moka pot. Simple....easy.....not hard or asking a whole lot
EB has 1 hour to hook me up or I’m shooting bunnies for 2020.

Suck it up buttercup. If you think it’s bad now, wait for the grand kids to come. You’ll be lucky to get their leftovers.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Suck it up buttercup. If you think it’s bad now, wait for the grand kids to come. You’ll be lucky to get their leftovers.

grand kid better be born 6’6” and full of piss and vinegar cuz I’m taking all of his crap till he is.
Plus, I’ve got some unresolved issues with that grandkids parent and plotting my revenge in the form of inappropriate grand parenting.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
grand kid better be born 6’6” and full of piss and vinegar cuz I’m taking all of his crap till he is.
Plus, I’ve got some unresolved issues with that grandkids parent and plotting my revenge in the form of inappropriate grand parenting.

Good luck getting past grandma!
You’ll have your chances at payback, but be prepared to watch a lot of Disney HD instead of spot.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the match features a boof bear, jelly dog, and a stinky eel bird?

that sounds about right.
Cage match.
Jelly cage match...no holds barred and metal folding chairs lying around for maximum damage.
I’m thinking grannybears has hit a few people with a metal folding chair. And I base that solely off of where she resides.................and the teams she roots for.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that sounds about right.
Cage match.
Jelly cage match...no holds barred and metal folding chairs lying around for maximum damage.
I’m thinking grannybears has hit a few people with a metal folding chair. And I base that solely off of where she resides.................and the teams she roots for.

Chairs are permitted, but no biting!
And, yes I’m talking to you!!!

VU Sponsors