Redheaded Stepchildren

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@SirKadly this motley crew came over from ECF. Don't believe anything they say about me...

Tread lightly with any smack talk about Huddy or else granny bear (Merbear) will give you a stern talking to or worse as she and I are lifelong SF Giants fans. We tolerate the Braves unless they are playing the Giants, tho we do love it when the Braves beat the crap outta the Dodgers (which they richly deserve).

Donuts and sammiches will put you in good standing.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@SirKadly this motley crew came over from ECF. Don't believe anything they say about me...

Tread lightly with any smack talk about Huddy or else granny bear (Merbear) will give you a stern talking to or worse as she and I are lifelong SF Giants fans. We tolerate the Braves unless they are playing the Giants, tho we do love it when the Braves beat the crap outta the Dodgers (which they richly deserve).

Nothing but good things to say about you. And you’ve made some very good points to help SirKadly out.
grannybears is scary as crap. Don’t cross her or you’ll find out what bunco really stands for.
The Braves rock, Huddy sucks, the giants are tolerable…F#@K the dodgers…and Nebraska…………..and Wisconsin ….
donuts and Sammiches are like manna.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Motley...
*looks in mirror*
Yep, I'm pretty motley.

I first came to VU when Rixsta got into it with an ECF mod who shall not be named, leading to the entire ModWomper crew to jump ship.
I don’t recall exactly why we all migrated from ECF. They all skipped out in the middle of the night but I found them. Use to be a lot more of us but now it’s just the pretty ones….and dog. The handful of peeps here are some truly awesome people. They feel like family to me and I look forward to interacting with them daily. Hang around a bit. We rarely bite…very hard.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don’t recall exactly why we all migrated from ECF. They all skipped out in the middle of the night but I found them. Use to be a lot more of us but now it’s just the pretty ones….and dog. The handful of peeps here are some truly awesome people. They feel like family to me and I look forward to interacting with them daily. Hang around a bit. We rarely bite…very hard.
It was via nuvapor. I found knuckledom on nuvapor

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had some stops along the way that I don’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I remember is y’all skipping out at night, goat was gone and has never been found, I searched forever and tracked y’all down, you seemed well fed and goat was missing,…did I mention goat was gone and you looked well fed…then we found dirty Betty’s and grannybears alter ego…dog did some things at the beach....gopher showed up…my best feathered mowing thong went missing… coincidence I’m sure…I mentioned vaping..on a vaping forum and got yelled at and somebody threw a rock…and here we are.
that’s how I remember it.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would there be any green eyed red headed Irish lasses at this Dirty Betty's? Perhaps some Jameson? Hmmm, with a name like Dirty Betty's I guess I should avoid any potentially disease ridden objects, like the whiskey glasses. Probably waters down the whiskey anyway.

So never mind the Irish Whiskey, just point me to the lasses.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would there be any green eyed red headed Irish lasses at this Dirty Betty's? Perhaps some Jameson? Hmmm, with a name like Dirty Betty's I guess I should avoid any potentially disease ridden objects, like the whiskey glasses. Probably waters down the whiskey anyway.

So never mind the Irish Whiskey, just point me to the lasses.
Lots of lovely working girls at Betty’s. Green eyes. Blue eyes. Mainly red And watery. And everything at dirty Betty’s is potentially disease ridden.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i prefer fermented fish paste. Not sure why exactly though

dogmum is in good spirits. Still stoked to receive her favourite newspaper on her death bed. It could be days, could be weeks

her last lung function test 6 months ago, she didn't sleep much for 3 days leading up with nerves. She knew they were wonky, the tests just showed lowered function but not cancer

the palliative care says that the fall might have broken her 4 ribs, and it wasn't necessarily my clumsily lifting her. Either way it was very much huddy's fault

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i prefer fermented fish paste. Not sure why exactly though

dogmum is in good spirits. Still stoked to receive her favourite newspaper on her death bed. It could be days, could be weeks

her last lung function test 6 months ago, she didn't sleep much for 3 days leading up with nerves. She knew they were wonky, the tests just showed lowered function but not cancer

the palliative care says that the fall might have broken her 4 ribs, and it wasn't necessarily my clumsily lifting her. Either way it was very much huddy's fault
Good vibes out to you and yours

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
knuckles...

the first half of this is just for context, the second is the money shot

taylor swift played the melbourne cricket ground to a record for her 96 thousand people

so pics of the MCG circled far and wide globally

and... apparently your mob focused on one question:

"Where's all the car parking?"

you walk there from richmond train station, or catch a tram

then you cram in sardines coming home. Usually with the other team's fans singing their club song obnoxiously because we lost (again)

hardly anybody drives there
I know all about melborne cricket of course…

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What he said 🤣🤣🤣

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I remember is y’all skipping out at night, goat was gone and has never been found, I searched forever and tracked y’all down, you seemed well fed and goat was missing,…did I mention goat was gone and you looked well fed…then we found dirty Betty’s and grannybears alter ego…dog did some things at the beach....gopher showed up…my best feathered mowing thong went missing… coincidence I’m sure…I mentioned vaping..on a vaping forum and got yelled at and somebody threw a rock…and here we are.
that’s how I remember it.
you got it all right!

I think goat was last seen down in Dirty Betty’s basement…

VU Sponsors