Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Golf isn't until Sunday this week, but for you I'll get dressed and take care of it. ;)

Driptank is on the way and the Vega should be moving soon - need to figure out what I'm going to put on them.

You're my hero. Make 1Pak sweep and dust my corner.

Been eyeballin that drip tank.
Rode in a Vega a few times.
Not a Gremlin or an AMC Pacer.....but a good, solid, drive through the corn feilds vehicle.

Reliving my past.
Had mentioned to a guy at work that I'm a drummer.(much like I can say I'm a republican/democrat or navy seal. Who really knows...lol...).
Now I'm in the middle of pulling out my equipment that's been packed away forever. Sat and thought about it....haven't sat behind a set for over 30 years. Kinda all giggity......mama bears is going to hate this.

Dude just wants to "jam"......but I know how I am/was......ill be wanting to gig.........

<<face palm....trepidation....giggity...moji....if we had one>>

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not a Gremlin or an AMC Pacer.....but a good, solid, drive through the corn feilds vehicle.

Reliving my past.
Had mentioned to a guy at work that I'm a drummer.(much like I can say I'm a republican/democrat or navy seal. Who really knows...lol...).
Now I'm in the middle of pulling out my equipment that's been packed away forever. Sat and thought about it....haven't sat behind a set for over 30 years. Kinda all giggity......mama bears is going to hate this.

Dude just wants to "jam"......but I know how I am/was......ill be wanting to gig.........

As long as you call your band "Pantsless" or better yet, "Sin Pantalones."

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd never kick ya hawkie

And that's why I luvs you....lol...

But if I asked you to kick me and call me dirty names.....would you do that?...lol....
Damn...I miss all the mojis we had before somebody got us banned/kicked out again.

<<chin rubbin moji.....yeah...we ain't got one>>

(Pssst....I didn't get us kicked did I?????
It was probably one of the foreigners.....right???)...lol

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm now addicted to checking my eBay list to see who is watching or bidding on my stuff. I'm checking it every time I walk past my computer.
I've got some big money items listed this week. Maybe I can bag the whole job search thing for a while.
Did I mention I made $32 last week? :p

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd be shocked if you kicked me with those awesome feet.
Kicking a Swede is ok....foreigner and all....but I feel safe.

Did I mention that I found THE BEST COFFEE EVER in the DR????
Santo Domingo coffee ROCKS!!!!!
Not cheap but well worth it.

Fresh roasted coffee is the best. Nespresso machine is good too, but the pods are $.90/ea.. Even my wife had to stop and think about that . . . .

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Reliving my past.

30 yrs?

Think he'll be disappointed when he finds out the only songs you remember are a couple from Genesis and Mr Roboto?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that's why I luvs you....lol...

But if I asked you to kick me and call me dirty names.....would you do that?...lol....
Damn...I miss all the mojis we had before somebody got us banned/kicked out again.

<<chin rubbin moji.....yeah...we ain't got one>>

(Pssst....I didn't get us kicked did I?????
It was probably one of the foreigners.....right???)...lol
I'd kick anyone and call them dirty names of they gave me enough nickles

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think his playlist is more like Buffalo Springfield, CSN&Y, and maybe Iron Butterfly . . .. ..

All of those are awesome. For listening.
Playing was more UFO, RUSH, NUGENT, JOE WALSH, THE WHO, ZEPPLIN.....ETC.....
but the Woodstock era music holds a special.....
Born about 10 years to late or I would have been at Woodstock.....and probably in an institution now.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't win the car. But, one of my buddies that's been with the company for years did. So, that lessens the sting a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

I'd make him shuttle me back and forth to work. Play the guilt card.
You should have had Karen play for you. You'd probably have corvettes in the primary colors setting in your driveway now.

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not lost. So I must be a spy. Probably a double-agent.
xIWpN2r.gif

Hi Rossum!

VU Sponsors