Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to knuckledom.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to knuckledom.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's Thursday? Should I go back to bed in the morning?
I'm sore and Buggered. Carried a big heavy painting home yesterday. 3 buses and a train zzz

3cb1eb62f046c29649cef007525476d6.jpg

Too early to tell

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
wow... so I guess another thread... really?
I reckon I wouldn't know this one existed otherwise

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did a crazy insane thing today, I traded in my almost 2 year old Chevy Spark in on a more grown up version, a gorgeous Crystal red Sonic Hatchback. If I thought I was broke before?????? Oh but she is so so pretty and has all the bells and whistles and rides like a luxury car with ice cold air and tons of power, losing 4 mpg but gaining so much more. I have a Sonic sedan in my driveway right now but I'll take it back tomorrow and pick up the beauty after she gets her poly-steel coating.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did a crazy insane thing today, I traded in my almost 2 year old Chevy Spark in on a more grown up version, a gorgeous Crystal red Sonic Hatchback. If I thought I was broke before?????? Oh but she is so so pretty and has all the bells and whistles and rides like a luxury car with ice cold air and tons of power, losing 4 mpg but gaining so much more. I have a Sonic sedan in my driveway right now but I'll take it back tomorrow and pick up the beauty after she gets her poly-steel coating.
Holy crap time flies. I would have said you just got that little black car a few months ago. Congrats Claudia.

Can't believe we've been following each other around so long.
Love you Knuckles.

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy crap time flies. I would have said you just got that little black car a few months ago. Congrats Claudia.

Can't believe we've been following each other around so long.
Love you Knuckles.
Thanks, it's really really pretty, they don't call the color paint they call it tint coat and it looks almost like candy apple. :)

Embee it wasn't that long, would be two years in a month, but it was so little and powerless that the AC never got beyond cool if the temps were over about 17, and it has a continuously variable transmission with belts instead of gears. I also realized that it was so small it was pretty much terrifying on the interstate. They have been pestering me for months to trade it in with lots of promises, which they kept. It only has 7500 miles so they will sell it easily. I don't drive a lot so anything I have will have low mileage, but I have to admit to loving pretty cars.
This one looks almost exactly like it but it is a little bigger, with a 1.4l turbo 4cyl that has lots of power and still pretty good mileage, and a normal automatic transmission that uses gears. It also has rear camera and remote start, which I had on my HHR and miss, and I think front collision warning and possibly lane drift warnings, and of course Onstar and XM radio in a my link system with Android auto and a 7 inch touch screen. My Spark had the My Link and I loved it.

VU Sponsors