Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ALL 3 OHM LEVELS NOW IN STOCK

I have done a few great deals on the Uwell Crown Tank so here is a great deal on the replacement heads . These are about the cheapest price I have seen out of the USA!

This is for a 4 PACK

THE HARD COPY:

Replacement sub-ohm coils specifically designed for the Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm TC Tank. Prebuilt with 100% Japanese Organic cotton and advanced dual atomizer that features a large airflow design and stainless steel heating wire. These coils provide high vapor capability for cloud chasers and prevents low dry hits.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE ILOVEYOU TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $7.59

qQ_2iKxNqXQ

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
your fine ordering from ecig if you want to pay the shipping. Its just the overall QC of their coils is not the best

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered plenty of times before from them - there's nothing wrong with their coils that I've found!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
everywhere i have bought coils form I have issues with QC with crown coils
25% are perfect
25% are un vapable due to bad taste
50% the bad taste is mild and goes away after a tank

You have been lucky Amanda

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If there was a run of problem coils, and the new ones are good then the .25 from ecig.com are good to go because I had an email alert set and they just got these back in stock yesterday. But I'm not real clear on what the defect is supposed to be, I read a thread on another forum where folks were complaining of dry hits but I don't see why.

everything I'm saying is just guessing. I've only used the nickel coils so far and haven't gotten a bad one yet. I have some .5 coils from ecig in the mail right now, I'll be sure to mention it if I have any problems with them.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
everywhere i have bought coils form I have issues with QC with crown coils
25% are perfect
25% are un vapable due to bad taste
50% the bad taste is mild and goes away after a tank

You have been lucky Amanda
I've been through a significant number of boxes of coils with absolutely no issue!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost track of the last thread.... Did their customer service department not take care of you? Disappointing if that's true...
No, I'd already used it. But the price is still very good, so I did order a few boxes then.

VU Sponsors