Become a Patron!

Restricted flavoring shipping...what the heck?!?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have my own issues with USPS.

Both the Mrs and I call her the Lazy Mail Bitch for good reason.

Screw the whole "Rain nor Snow nor Sleet of Night thing".

Half the time even though the package will fit in my HUGE MAILBOX (the largest model approved by USPS) she will not even load it in her truck and leave the card instead.

Try as much as I can, can't get another carrier assigned to my rout or get her fired!

We have zero issues with our REGULAR carrier; he's a shining example of what a mail carrier should be -- efficient, friendly, willing to go the extra mile.. or few steps, as the case may be. His fill-ins, OTOH, can't even manage to shut the mailbox, on a street just above a busy RR whose vibrations cause an imperfectly closed mailbox to fall all the way open. God help you if it's raining.

The regular carrier, if something large needs to be carried to the porch, will rubberband all the rest of the mail and bring it along with the large pkg. The other doofuses will place the other mail in the box, despite having to bring the large pkg to the porch anyway. :facepalm: Clearly, IQ is not a factor in being hired by the USPS. :facepalm:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I'm about to place a BCF order and a number of the flavors I'm considering or buy on a regular basis are are now "restricted shipping." Says they have a flashpoint of under 100 degrees F and cannot be shipping by USPS and then only ship ground shipping with another carrier.

I live in Alaska and even lowly ground shipping costs the moon and the stars compared to USPS

Are other sellers pulling this too? This is a really big deal to me :(
There are two full pages of restricted flavors :headbang:
View attachment 72831
Just PM me what you want, I'll have the order on it's way to AK the same day it arrives here. The FAST method.....:popcorn:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just PM me what you want, I'll have the order on it's way to AK the same day it arrives here. The FAST method.....:popcorn:

You are a pal Dale :)

Most of the stuff is still available to ship - just have to pay a buck more on the restricted ones to have the same amount shipped but broken down into smaller bottles :facepalm:

USPS policy makers are retards

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And Bull City Flavors (changed name from Vapers) is still a great vendor - the :vapemail: problems are not because of BCF!

Check out this thread...Bull City Flavors VU Supporter Code

I used it and it works, btw

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pssst, that's not visible to everyone ;)

I meant to say that if you are a VU donator there is an additional discount available :)

There is a 6 percent discount generally available - can't remember the code. But 12 % is better :yes:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I meant to say that if you are a VU donator there is an additional discount available :)

There is a 6 percent discount generally available - can't remember the code. But 12 % is better :yes:
BCF code VU6 for 6%
ECX code underground10 for 10%

Pretty sure neither one is case sensitive.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I and a donator and do not have permission.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yeah but I AM a donator. Why could I not see the thread?

You might have to go to Forum menu page, first there is announcements, then forum rules, and then - if you are a donator like @The Cromwell , the third category is exclusive donator area. The thread BCF posted about the discount is there. That thread instructs you to do what Huck said :)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much do I need to donate to get the badge, and what is the amount of the super secret donater only discount code? PMs welcome. :D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How much do I need to donate to get the badge, and what is the amount of the super secret donater only discount code? PMs welcome. :D

It's 12 % discount and I think the donation amount is $25 if I remember right.

You may or may not save $25 over the course of the year on flavorings, but it also helps VaperJoe keep the lights on in this joint

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's 12 % discount and I think the donation amount is $25 if I remember right.

You may or may not save $25 over the course of the year on flavorings, but it also helps VaperJoe keep the lights on in this joint
yep I read the announcement a while ago.
My $10 cheapo contribution did not get me direct access to Trump apparently. :D

Did not realize at the time there were multiple levels...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I figure, $25/yr is only $2.08/mo... and this place is worth that in sheer entertainment value, nevermind all the great DIY geniuses around here, and keeping abreast of the politics around vaping. Plus, I just luvs all y'all. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yep I read the announcement a while ago.
My $10 cheapo contribution did not get me direct access to Trump apparently. :D

Did not realize at the time there were multiple levels...

You may want to message Roundhouse anyway - I don't recall that it specified a $ amount donator to the forum - it might be because of where they put it, but you may want to try anyway :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let's just hope he doesn't start getting those from half the people in the forum. Vendors have the option to remove their deals from us, too!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Let's just hope he doesn't start getting those from half the people in the forum. Vendors have the option to remove their deals from us, too!

He has you pm so that he can see you are a donor - he did not post the code in that thread and I believe it is a show of good faith that those of us that asked him for the code (as per his instructions) will not give it out

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that did happen, tonight, actually, and I removed it as soon as I saw it. Sure, he could sign in to verify user names on VU to make sure they match whoever is placing those orders, but honestly, he shouldn't have to work here to give us discounts. I'm simply suggesting the same thing that Tyger suggested in that section of the forum, back when it started.

No harm, no foul Lucy, just posting a reminder, on the heels of seeing it in another thread.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, that did happen, tonight, actually, and I removed it as soon as I saw it. Sure, he could sign in to verify user names on VU to make sure they match whoever is placing those orders, but honestly, he shouldn't have to work here to give us discounts.

That is messed up whoever gave it out.

I just wanted to let everyone know that they are an excellent vendor - even if USPS holds their feet to the fire for a dumbfuck regulation :facepalm:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't argue there. They're my go-to, and my first recommendation, rare that I can't find what I'm searching for, there. Top notch crew running that show.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That 12% coupon is still up and valid, right? Gonna do the donation thing tonight if that's the case. I feel embarrassed for asking, and pinning my donation on this point, I'm just a cheap bastard, who needs to watch his finances somewhat closely. :oops:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That 12% coupon is still up and valid, right? Gonna do the donation thing tonight if that's the case. I feel embarrassed for asking, and pinning my donation on this point, I'm just a cheap bastard, who needs to watch his finances somewhat closely. :oops:
Last I saw it was.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps a bigger discount to those who have spent a shit ton of money with BCF over the past 2+ years would be a fair option.

VU Sponsors