Become a Patron!

Restricted liquids 80ml skull pack from Fuggin vapes

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just received this yesterday two 40ml skull shaped glass dropper bottles on special for around $8.
Flavors are Cameo (strawberry melon chew) and After party (melted gush goo).
Both gave a nice smooth vape the Cameo was immediately added to rotation. The after party was not one I cared much for, it gave a smooth clean vape just not for me.
All in all I would buy it again as the skull bottles are nice especially around Halloween.
Anyone else got one of the skull packs? Your thoughts?

I just got mine today. I’m letting them steep a bit before i use them. My only issue is I took them out of the box and now I don’t know which is which because the bottles are exactly the same lol

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol looks to me like the Cameo strawberry melon chew has a bit more of a yellow tint. Smell wise the Cameo strawberry is most noricable. The after party smells a bit like a chocolate covered sugar daddy.
Been dripping the Cameo straight out the mail, the after party might benefit from a bit of steeping. Being a pre-pac set it has almost definitely had a bit more steep time than made to order juices.
Be sure and post up your thoughts once you get your vape on.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I thought they were both overly sweet but most commercial juice is for me - I just wanted the cool bottles, lol

VU Sponsors