Become a Patron!

Reuleaux rx200s + tfv8 cloud beast newbi review

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Let me preface this by saying I am very new to vapes. I had a short stint a few years back with the Ego cig and such and never took to it. well I picked up an IStick Pico a week or so back and quickly caught the bug. I have done alot of reading and have a healthy dose of mobile electronics in my past ( high end car audio ect) My learning curve is not to bad since I have some basic electrical knowledge ect. After reading alot I decided to go ahead and get the Rx200s cause while it may seem silly blowing big clouds is fun to me and helps keep me off the smokes, I been off a week and really has not been that hard.

so I will start with the things I like
Right away I like the big screen its easy to see and navigate trough all the modes.
it is easy to upgrade the firmware
it runs all three of my tanks with no problems ( tfv8 full size cloud beast t8 coil, Mello III .3 ad .5 coils , and tobeco mini super tank .2 and .5 coils)
for a three battery mod its not to heavy and fits in the hand pretty well.
I have not run any thing but the tanks and coils listed above on it but with my istick pico i run the tanks at about 50 watts and its getting a little warm with the cloud beast on this mod @ 150 watts its just stating to get warm
I cant speak to the temp control because i haven't used it
the magnetic door is pretty cool and doesn't come off like you would think

the only thing so far I can tell I dont like about it is you kind of have to wake it up when the screen times out

things i like about the cloud beast mod combo
so far i have just used the t8v8 in it and while most people want to tell you you need to run it up to 130 plus watts to get good production you dont

I get great flavor and good clouds at 80 - 100 watts with t8v8 .15 coil.
but i will say the higher you go the better it gets up to about 150 watts then it starts getting to warm for me but the flavor is not any better just bigger clouds. I like to run it around 130 watts

the flavor with this combo is way better than my pico combos hands down

the tank is easy use fills nice and comes apart and cleans easy. it fits nice on the mod and runs pretty well using samsung 25r batteries. ( again i learned from this forum about marrying batteries ect this week so i bought 3 new samsung 25r batteries and gave them a full charge today after running it pretty hard over the last 6 hours the bat is about 50% ) I also ordered some lg hg2s so i will have some when the others a re charging.

all in all I feel like its a user friendly mod to use even for someone as new as me. I would recommend it to someone new if they have a little basic electrical knowledge and are at all tech savoy.

I hope to play with the included RDA this week

VU Sponsors