Become a Patron!

Ripe Vapes - Key Lime Cookie

IAmRob

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently picked up some of this juice from a local shop. $24 for a 30 mL bottle, mine is 3 mg.
I've been vaping on it for about a full day now, and it definitely can serve as my adv. Usually I find that flavors that involve baked goods or creamy flavors make me sick after the first couple vapes, but this is something I can't get tired of.

Right now I'm vaping it on my little boy clone on my eleaf 50 watt with a .4 ohm dual coil setup. 8 wraps of kanthal 24g and it's been chucking for me without any muting of flavor.

Strong lime flavor on the inhale, followed by a nice, subtle note of shortbread cookies. I could definitely see myself buying this juice again, which I've only felt about a handful of juices.
I was told it was 80 vg/ 20 pg, but it vapes pretty similarly to the max vg juices that I usually prefer to pickup.

RipeVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So I recently picked up some of this juice from a local shop. $24 for a 30 mL bottle, mine is 3 mg.
I've been vaping on it for about a full day now, and it definitely can serve as my adv. Usually I find that flavors that involve baked goods or creamy flavors make me sick after the first couple vapes, but this is something I can't get tired of.

Right now I'm vaping it on my little boy clone on my eleaf 50 watt with a .4 ohm dual coil setup. 8 wraps of kanthal 24g and it's been chucking for me without any muting of flavor.

Strong lime flavor on the inhale, followed by a nice, subtle note of shortbread cookies. I could definitely see myself buying this juice again, which I've only felt about a handful of juices.
I was told it was 80 vg/ 20 pg, but it vapes pretty similarly to the max vg juices that I usually prefer to pickup.
If you are still vaping Key Lime Cookie, or want to try our other flavors, you can get it for $22 at RipeVapes.com and free shipping using Coupon Code FSD2016 in the Cart before Checkout. Thanks for the shout out!

VU Sponsors