Become a Patron!

Rixsta's update Review Vandy Vape Kylin RTA Version 2

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know some are interested in the V2 Kylin, it has fixed the leaking and added a nice top fill cap...

The tank shines with bigger coils...

This is how I build mine and I have to say, this tank with this build in is very good indeed.

I wanted to put the same coils that are in the Aromamizer Plus in the Kylin to see how it vaped and compared.

I built some NI80 fused claptons 4mm ID (yes they fit fine) came out at the usual 0.22ohms

11v1euw.jpg

You really have to comb the wicks out with these size ID coils

2crx8uc.jpg

Lightly tuck them in so they fill the juice holes and trim the rest, you want it full of cotton but not packed in, this really helps with a proper saturated vape but still prevents leaks.
Juice them up and push the wicks away from the the bottom airflow, you want to be able to see the coil legs.

xmlr2o.jpg

2mmtonm.jpg

Wicks like a dream and vapes perfect, the flavor edges out the Aromamizer Plus but not by much, using the same build and the same juice, I actually run the Kylin at 90w and the Aromamizer at 85w, I have to say the Kylin can handle these coils better.. This is purely down to the airflow coming from the bottom and the sides, it has to be the smoothest airflow at of all my RTA's and RDTA's, for how I vape it's perfect.

Juice control works well, although I have to say, it's still a little lose for my liking, it doesn't move when vaping or anything, just wish the tolerance was a bit more.

The tank stays nice and cool but I wouldn't like to run this build with the shorter 2ml tank.

Had no leaks, everything worked first time and I recommend this tank, the problems that plagued the first one are gone in V2, if yours leaks, you have wicked it wrong.

I like the little tool included to get the top cap off too and the 3 different drip tips..

I see a few bad reviews on this and have no idea why, it has to be user error or maybe it's left a bad taste in peoples mouths releasing a fixed version and having to pay out again.

Flavor city with this and if definitely wicks and vapes better than the Aromamizer Plus, it is all down to the airflow and how it's built.

Great atty.

zjgz8i.jpg

ilhpcn.jpg

2uoqgw3.jpg

2cscuxi.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors