Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Bad news that Big Tobacco is greedy as ever, Good news that we have a great guy like Greg Conley and his newly formed AVA on our side fighting this:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going to toss my 2 cents in this bitch.
FUCK BIG TOBACCO
FUCK the state lawmaker bobble heads taking BT money and taxing something that is not tobacco.
FUCK big pharma and their drones.
and royally FUCK the FDA.

Yes I get heated with this stuff.
The FDA needs to be abolished and rebuilt from the ashes, those found taking special interest monies need to be thrown under the prison or just shot. Pray to god no one you knows gets terminally ill or gets cancer because all you will hear from the mouthpiece Mdeities is the FDA mandates this the fda mandates that. Really if I wanted to pay the FDA to treat me medically I would pay the FDA.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
BT is in for the fight of their life here.

Of course they are going to use all of their parasitic gains to try to influence other parasites like the FDA.

DUHH!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they have already gotten their claws into this forum as well...I just warned everyone there are agitators here and yet over the last couple of days, they have taken massive action against us....Pretty soon, people will be to afraid of Popcorn Lung to vape anything other than tobacco flavors. Do people even realize the people who were affected with Diacetyl poisoning worked in massive factories for over 20 years....but hey, if you would rather smoke, go for it...that is much more risk free now isn't it.

There will always be people who infiltrate groups under the pretence of being a helper, supporter or member, whose sole purpose in the group is to destroy the groups confidence from within, to destroy their unity, their ability and their hopes...Not everyone who says they are a supporter, a member or a follower...are. Wolves in Sheeps clothing.
I was in a "social" club in my past....we had full fledged club members who worked for those who opposed the club, the opposers infiltrated the club in order to do the same thing, destroy it from within....just because someone wears the same jacket as you, does not mean that they are your brother....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
All Diacetyl is is what Dr F said "an avoidable risk".

Anyone who actually researches this stuff already knew it was present AT 10 TO 100 TIMES LESS THAN CIGARETTES!!!

So tell me this: How come the 40 million smokers in the US haven't come down with this horrible 'popcorn lung' yet???

Obviously there is more to the story.

Why on earth would vaping diacetyl at 100 time less of a rate that we were previously SMOKING it at be a bad thing?

Wouldn't this be a positive thing????

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
People here tonight are running around like chickens with there heads cut off bro....lol. Cant believe so many "omg im scared posts" that came out tonight....IF YOU DONT TRUST YOUR EJUICE< SEND IT TO ME!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
People here tonight are running around like chickens with there heads cut off bro....lol. Cant believe so many "omg im scared posts" that came out tonight....IF YOU DONT TRUST YOUR EJUICE< SEND IT TO ME!
LOL and if you don't like some of the juices you can pif them to me:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
RJR - Nothing more than greedy fucks who peddle tobacco to the world to keep their bank accounts bursting at the seams.
If you think those corrupt cock gobblers at RJR are not also invested into big pharma stock with ties to NRT then you need to dig deeper.

VU Sponsors