Become a Patron!

Rock Your Vote!!..

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
...as long as you're voting for me

***NEED YOUR HELP GUYS & DOLLS*** Trying to win a photo contest through a juice vendor on facebook
Top prize is a Smok Alien Kit (rainbow)
I will raffle this off if I win with 100%, every single penny, going towards care & expenses for a dear friend's grandmother who is fighting cancer with every fiber in her being
All you need to do is follow this link to my photo on the contest page and "like" it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1834686256805830?ref=ts&id=1844593485815107&view=permalink

0dbceebdc473f2214af8e27d76e95340.jpg

This is not the photo in the contest by the way, but it does have the same Hex with American Flag in the background

THANK YOU!!

(Delete if not allowed)

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
...as long as you're voting for me

***NEED YOUR HELP GUYS & DOLLS*** Trying to win a photo contest through a juice vendor on facebook
Top prize is a Smok Alien Kit (rainbow)
I will raffle this off if I win with 100%, every single penny, going towards care & expenses for a dear friend's grandmother who is fighting cancer with every fiber in her being
All you need to do is follow this link to my photo on the contest page and "like" it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1834686256805830?ref=ts&id=1844593485815107&view=permalink

0dbceebdc473f2214af8e27d76e95340.jpg

This is not the photo in the contest by the way, but it does have the same Hex with American Flag in the background

THANK YOU!!

(Delete if not allowed)

This is allowed for a photo contest win, but to raffle off your win for charity is NOT ALLOWED in the forum, neither are links to the charity sorry.

And by the way I gave your photo a like! Good Luck, and vape on.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is allowed for a photo contest win, but to raffle off your win for charity is NOT ALLOWED in the forum, neither are links to the charity sorry.

And by the way I gave your photo a like! Good Luck, and vape on.
Thank you sooo much for the vote!!
The link provided in the post is only for the photo contest.
Thank you for the info & major thanks for the vote!
I was thrilled to see you on my post

VU Sponsors