Become a Patron!

Rollout: 120W! The SXMINI by Yihi – PreOrder/Reserve Stock Now!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rollout: 120W! The SXMINI by Yihi – PreOrder/Reserve Stock Now!

The 120W-able SX Mini – Now Available to Vendors, and…

THE HARD COPY:

With the pleasing look of, and similar dimensions to the ZNA, Yihi brings us the very attractive little SX Mini. The similarity ends there though.

The SX Mini packs the potential for 120W of power. It is still unclear if they arrive in box that way, or require a simple upgrade, but what is clear is that these are driven by an upgraded version of the YiHi SX350 mini chip, now upgradable to deliver 120 watts.

American vendors who wish to reserve stock, or anyone who is interested in seeing a complete and detailed list of specs and features can do that
>> HERE <<

Canadian vendors who wish to obtain stock, or Canadian/American vapers who would like to get in on a quick preorder and be among the first to have one in hand can do that
>> HERE <<

slide1-300x124.jpg

How about a durable and protective wrap to give it a personalized look?? Click the image above to find the perfect wrap. First choose the design you want, then choose the device you need it for. Pictured are the Dual Tone Carbon Fibre wraps for the SXMini.

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Canada/USA

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like new shiney things, but not sure why I would drop $180 for this instead of $110 for the god box.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like new shiny things, but not sure why I would drop $180 for this instead of $110 for the god box.
Because its real shiny with lots and lots of colors. I know you were thinking about one....

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really want the gold god box. I just don't need it. But TOYS!!!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm decisions, decisions. I have a vapor shark 40 and zero mod coming so do I really need this? Hmmmmmmm I love the look of it but I will never use the 120w sooooooooooooooooo 180.00 for what. At least with the vapor shark it has new techno to it. Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm see what's it like to be in my head.:D

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll be a cold day in hell before Vapro, formerly Exhale Vapor, will ever see another dime from me.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm decisions, decisions. I have a vapor shark 40 and zero mod coming so do I really need this? Hmmmmmmm I love the look of it but I will never use the 120w sooooooooooooooooo 180.00 for what. At least with the vapor shark it has new techno to it. Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm see what's it like to be in my head.:D

LOL yea I would probably pass on this if you are getting the new VS- that thing is sexy!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait, does this actually house 2x 18650? YiHi says their SX350-Mini chip can only do 60w with a single 18650 and 120w with dual 18650. Where are the specs for the device? Dimension's? How many batteries does it hold? Etc..

Every site taking pre-orders I have seen adversities it as sinlge 18650 and 60w. I spoke to Joe in person several weeks ago at a cloud comp and he himself told me it was 60w. Why all this talk of 100w or 120w? Is it just because it displayed it in the demo photo?

http://www.yetivape.com/sx-mini
https://www.facebook.com/SavorVape/posts/1570411749855329

If this is a single battery mod (which it appears to be) I can see a lot of very unhappy folks paying $180+ expecting a 120w device only to find out it's really only 60w, same as IPV2s.

Read for yourself on YiHi's site.

"Single Battery Mode "5w - 60w"
"Dual Batteries Mode "5w - 120w"

http://www.yihiecigar.com/products_info/YiHiEcigar-SX350-mini-283289.html

Last point. If it really does do 120w on a single 18650 that also concerns me. I'm no battery expert but I think 120w on a single 18650 is really asking for trouble. We could be talking about up to 40A's here folks. Does not sound safe.

EDIT: Even Vapro Supply (OP Pre-order) lists this as a 60w regulated device. You have to expand the Product Description to see the details.

http://www.vaprosupply.com/new-items/e-cigs/advance-reservation-sxmini-by-yihi-authentic/

Again I ask where is this 100w - 120w stuff coming from?

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone actually get theirs from Vapro yet?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
im always skeptical of these upgrades especially large jumps like this because im sure the device is wired for 60w, maybe not so much for 120w which can lead to problems if its not. just have to make sure the wires are thick enough

VU Sponsors