Become a Patron!

Rose flavor concentrate? Or rose bud, wild rose flavor?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So I came across a random thought for vape juice.. add rose flavoring. Such as.. strawberry + rose.. raspberry and rose, strawberry shortcake and rose...
In my minds taste buds.. Im thinking primary flavor with a highlight of rose.. kind of like tequila and a wedge of lime.. apparently there are quite a few rose flavored recipes (not vape juice) and these are sometimes quite old, so it's not just me. lol
Suggestions on flavor and where I can get it? thanks

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
So I came across a random thought for vape juice.. add rose flavoring. Such as.. strawberry + rose.. raspberry and rose, strawberry shortcake and rose...
In my minds taste buds.. Im thinking primary flavor with a highlight of rose.. kind of like tequila and a wedge of lime.. apparently there are quite a few rose flavored recipes (not vape juice) and these are sometimes quite old, so it's not just me. lol
Suggestions on flavor and where I can get it? thanks
www.RealExtracts.com has a rose tea extract:
rose-petal.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Diyordie noted has a good floral discussion on yt. The go over the rose flavors.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Im waiting until wifes payday to order a bottle of high mountain strawberry. I could do it now.. but... I just don't want to spend $30 on 28ml flavoring between paydays. LOL. Fortunately, it only takes 1 or 2 ml per 100ml ejuice. Apparently this strawberry is bred with other varieties for flavor while the other berries make the hybrid larger.
If you ever had the chance to eat natural wild strawberries, which are about the size of a large pea, you'll see the difference between this tiny berries vs larger commercial berries.

VU Sponsors