Become a Patron!

Rose Red Paragon mod pre-order

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a red version of the Paragon carbon fiber clone. I have the regular version of this clone and it is top notch. And VapersDistrict is great to deal with.

Rose red Paragon clone mod pre-order

Description

This is a PRE ORDER for RED Paragon clone. Estimated arrival will be July 28th. Maybe sooner or little later so please be patient. By purchasing this PRE ORDER mod your item will be marked shipped but it wont be shipped until we receive the mod. We will keep you guys updated so feel free to message us if you have any questions. Thank you!

RED version Paragon mod
-22mm
-510 connector
-Real Carbon fiber (Rose Red)
-Copper pins
-Recessed Spring switch
-All copper top, bottom and underneath the Carbon fiber

10407376_4399678487946_6340803840428224880_n.jpg

10423638_4399678727952_4344660964339404511_n.jpg

10494689_4399678607949_8448357203356203792_n.jpg

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Goddamnit, i just dropped 150 on mods but for 40 bucks i might have to grab this

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am working with Ray of VaperDistrict to try to get a blue carbon fiber made or a clone of the Paragon midnight edition. Which is carbon fiber with black ends instead of copper.

7ureju4a.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is a VERY attractive device at a VERY attractive price! ;)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a beauty.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
This is a red version of the Paragon carbon fiber clone. I have the regular version of this clone and it is top notch. And VapersDistrict is great to deal with.

Rose red Paragon clone mod pre-order

Description

This is a PRE ORDER for RED Paragon clone. Estimated arrival will be July 28th. Maybe sooner or little later so please be patient. By purchasing this PRE ORDER mod your item will be marked shipped but it wont be shipped until we receive the mod. We will keep you guys updated so feel free to message us if you have any questions. Thank you!

RED version Paragon mod
-22mm
-510 connector
-Real Carbon fiber (Rose Red)
-Copper pins
-Recessed Spring switch
-All copper top, bottom and underneath the Carbon fiber

View attachment 1968

View attachment 1969

View attachment 1970

Thanks for making me spend more money! =P I just placed my order.

I'd be in for getting a blue or silver CF version too.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMFG that is gorgeous. I need this for when I'm watching F1 races. Carbon fiber everywhere

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhhh awwwww prrreetttyyy

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That thing is fucking beautiful!

I assume its only for 18650 battery right?

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Do you happen to know when the 350 and 500 tubes will be available?

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

Last edited:

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
I ordered 3 of these and received them today. One for me and two as gifts. The tubes are beautiful and definitely a keeper. The top cap is made really poorly and the switch is not much better. I guess just like a FT order it's not always a good idea to jump in on first runs.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered 3 of these and received them today. One for me and two as gifts. The tubes are beautiful and definitely a keeper. The top cap is made really poorly and the switch is not much better. I guess just like a FT order it's not always a good idea to jump in on first runs.

What is wrong with the top cap and switch??? If there is an issue Ray at VapersDistrict will take care of it.

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
What is wrong with the top cap and switch??? If there is an issue Ray at VapersDistrict will take care of it.

Has anyone else here received theirs? I'm curious if I just got a bad batch or if they are all problematic.

I prolly should have contacted Ray before posting that here. I was just frustrated with defective items especially with the orders from China where we're waiting a few weeks for it to get here then another few days to get the support tickets worked out then another few weeks for the replacement parts.

I want to be sure everyone knows that VapersDistric is awesome and this is by no means directed at them. It is just a QC issue with the manufacturer which I understand does happen with any manufacturer.

I've ordered many replicas in the past and been very lucky to not get any lemons until recently. 8 of my last 10 mods that I have received have had major QC issues in one way or another that caused them to be unusable and all have been from different vendors.

The first issue with these is the positive pin in the top cap. it was rattling around in the tube when I received it. Not a big deal right? So i put it back in the top cap but it was very loose. I then screwed on my Stillare which has a long 510 connector and the pin fell out. That was on two of them. The insulator on the third one is mangled and pretty much unusable.

As for the switches, they are functional but the threads are so loose on the locking ring that you just look at it wrong and it binds up.

I will send Ray an email and see what we can work out.

Sorry for the venting.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@GrayMatter Sounds like a bad batch. I have the original Paragon clone from the very first batch. Not the red. Same manufacturer. Don't have either of these issues.The only issue I had was the floating pin took a little force the first time to get certain toppers to sit flush. I didn't want to force the issue so I contacted Ray. he said he had the same issue and he just added a little umph to it and it threaded down flush. Told me to do the same and if something happened he would replace it. Worked fine.

VU Sponsors