Become a Patron!

RX200 problem?

XX_Fallen_XX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my first RX200 may have a issue. Seems small but I'm noticing a difference in vape. So .4 ohm Triton coil in SS TC 420 degrees on my newer model reads .41 ohms and hits really accurately. On my slightly older one, the coil reads .39 and I can tell the vapor production is slightly lower, temp says reaching 420 but I can tell its cooler than the 420 on the other mod. And on my RDA with a dual 316L SS build reads .24 on my good RX, and reads .21-.22 on my older RX. Seems like really tiny thing to worry about but I can tell a difference in vape. And it seems to me that both being the same mod and version (3.0), they should be the same. What do you guys think?

I am a vaping metalhead

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try updating the old RX200. The file is on wismec's website. Also make sure the 510 on the RX is clean and ensure all leads and 510 on rda/rba are nice and tight brother.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A couple 1/100th's of an ohm difference shouldn't matter much as long as the reading is stable. If it moves around at all, there is a poor connection somewhere between the board and the coil. When you swap the atty back and forth are you also swapping the batteries so the two mods are getting the same input? The outputs should be the same with the same atty and settings, but we are talking about two $40, tc, Chinese mods.

VU Sponsors