Become a Patron!

RX200S

Cassiopia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Questions about my RX200S

Hi. I have just got an RX200S and I have been online and updated the firmware. I have worked out how to do logos and have changed my screen to a space invaders screen but I am mystified and baffled as to how get it to display a clock and I am not sure how to access the menu on it to change settings such as screen saver etc. I have spent hours banging my head against a brick wall tonight trying to do it and I am generally good with tech and gadgets I just can't work it out. I have the Watts etc as I want them but I'm not sure if there is even an option to change screen light up time etc as I can on my Alien. Any advice very gratefully accepted. Thank you for reading this. Cassie xx

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    666.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The clock feature does not come on the 200s and it is not in the Wismec update either. The only way to get it is with custom firmware, there are several threads here on the VU that discuss it and show the links if you want to load them on your 200s. In the search bar type RX 200S or 200s.

Cassiopia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah that would explain it then! Thank you very much for your reply and I will endeavour to seek the links you suggested

Geekay Vapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking for the clock interface on my RX200S lol.. was wondering how come mine didn't come with one.. glad you have your answer..

VU Sponsors