Become a Patron!

S-Body VapeDroid C3D1 DNA250 Need Info

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm thinking of purchasing an S-Body VapeDroid C3D1 DNA250 TC Box Mod but cannot seem to find any reviews. I'm guessing it might be a new model and that's why.
Does anyone have any experience with this mod? I'd like to buy it but it's not cheap and would like some input before doing so.
Me and my sprawled out cat thank you in advance!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking of purchasing an S-Body VapeDroid C3D1 DNA250 TC Box Mod but cannot seem to find any reviews. I'm guessing it might be a new model and that's why.
Does anyone have any experience with this mod? I'd like to buy it but it's not cheap and would like some input before doing so.
Me and my sprawled out cat thank you in advance!

DNA 250C coming out on December... be patient!

I BAM

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DNA 250C coming out on December... be patient!

I BAM

Too late! lol Or, at least I am in replying. Sorry.
I now have 2 Triade DNA250’s and I’m pretty happy with them. Especially with making my own screens for Escribe!

What changes with the DNA250C?
If it's good enough, I might have to tell the wife she get's no allowance this month because I had to pay HER credit card bills! he he he!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too late! lol Or, at least I am in replying. Sorry.
I now have 2 Triade DNA250’s and I’m pretty happy with them. Especially with making my own screens for Escribe!

What changes with the DNA250C?
If it's good enough, I might have to tell the wife she get's no allowance this month because I had to pay HER credit card bills! he he he!

Here’s a YTUBE VID of the “dna75c” version
THe dna250c will be similar to this version except it goes up 250 Watts... my point is
NEW MODS, NEW STUFF coming out dude.. the triade is OLD but, BEAST!
stop hoarding man!

I BAM

VU Sponsors