Become a Patron!

Salt juice leaking.

Help!

I have a Caliburn G2. The juice keeps coming through. NO. It’s not spitting. It’s just coming through. I’m using 35mg salts. I changed the coils 3 times. And the pods. I even bought different salt juice. What is the problem?

Thanks

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Pods are out of my wheelhouse, but are you pulling too hard on it?
Does it happen when you barely puff if?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
is there any way to get this top part off of the pod to clean it?
1655848847662.png

Also be sure the coil is making a good seal at both the bottom and top contact points

1655848940432.png

These orings on the coil are the points in which juice can possibly escape.

1655849028647.png

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking at the pic of the coil, it looks similar to Innokin coils (has that flat side to make sure the coils is properly seated) Make sure it's seated all the way in. Many "salt" juices are thinner (higher PG... like 50/50) that could be an issue. Also, try just keeping the pod device up right (don't tilt it up or lay down while vaping) I assume you mean juice is coming thru the mouthpiece. As mentioned, maybe you are just drawing too hard (these are not designed for that) If you want more vapor (like direct lung) you need a different device (this is "mouth to lung") Final thought: if you keep this in your pocket or in a hot car, the higher temps thin the juice. Something closer to 70VG/30PG might help.

VU Sponsors