☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Several new members from the DFW area today.
Welcome to the VU.

LawlessVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys, just throwing this up here to say whatsup and give you the low down on my vaping expedition!

I'm 26, from the DFW area and an avid vaper. I started years back with one of the first E-Cigs to come out, can't remember what brand but I do remember choosing the green LED! I used it for a few months but honestly, just like everyone else, it wasn't doing the trick and tasted like garbage.

I went back to the analogues, some time past, then I picked up a Smok 1100mAh battery with some clear-o-mizers whilst at my local shop. Using this vape I was able to kick the analogues for about two years! Got back on the sticks and then decided to go check out the local shop and see what was new and happening at the time.

I got myself an iTazte SVD, some tasty juice, and man was I puffing more vapor than all my friends! It was around this time the VW box mods started getting big, and I had a buddy who was using a Pegasus mech mod. I had to have it, so I bought his and he gladly upgraded to an IPV. This was when it hit me, I was hooked! Now I spend all my time and money on vaping and that's what led me here. I needed a community to share my addiction with haha.

Like I stated, I'm from the North Dallas area, Collin County, and always welcome local vapeheads to chill with and blow clouds while supporting local shops. I'm also in the market for another job to get away from my current career choice as a chef. Every good chef takes a break from the kitchen to reboot, refresh, and reignite the passion. So if there are any shops in the Collin County area that are hiring, let me know!

Thanks for reading, hope it was a fun journey and as always, vape on! Feel free to check out my instagram page @lawlesslawrence and make sure to follow me for awesome vape content!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years