Become a Patron!

Sand filled my vape, tastes bad.

so I was at the beach and I dropped my Vape in the sand, i brushed it off and didn't mess with it. I vaped it later and it tasted like I was vaping sand. The next morning I took it apart and ran hot water over all of it to clean it. I let it dry and put it together and changed my coil. But my Vape still tastes like sand, what do I do?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What type/brand of tank do you have?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Take it all apart and scrub it good with warm soapy water.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would that make my tank taste soapy? Or am I just thinking about it to hard?

Over thinking it.

Plenty of tanks/RDAs arrive covered in machine oil from manufacturing.
A hot dishsoapy bath (and a scrub in your case) and a couple of good rinses takes care of it. Beach residue should be no challenge.

An early rinse with Vodka or Iso alcohol is good too, just rinse the Iso off well.

Shake out the excess water, pat the outside dry and re-assemble.
Have at it now... you'll be done in a half hour.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Idk how it's funny

I wrote out a bunch of reasons, but didn't know how you'd take it, so I'll just say this:

Congrats on finding a highly original problem, and creating one of the few juice flavors that hasn't been tried yet. Now people will be combining extracts like seaweed with silicon dioxide and calcium carbonate, and you'll see Beach Juice by next week.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wrote out a bunch of reasons, but didn't know how you'd take it, so I'll just say this:

Congrats on finding a highly original problem, and creating one of the few juice flavors that hasn't been tried yet. Now people will be combining extracts like seaweed with silicon dioxide and calcium carbonate, and you'll see Beach Juice by next week.
Add FA Jamaican Rum and Coconut.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely wash and wipe dry...who knows where that sand has been, maybe in my butt crack...GOOD LUCK

VU Sponsors