Become a Patron!

Sapor RDA by Wotofo

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Sapor RDA by Wotofo

My first RDA was the Velocity, that is a tough act to follow considering it may be the best RDA ever created (in my opinion). Now that I have been dripping full time for a long while, a lot of my attention goes into looking for my next RDA. My standards have been set to a point where many RDA’s just seem subpar and really can’t satisfy my vaping needs. I spent a great deal of time researching various styles and types of drippers and decided top airflow was my next adventure. Why top airflow you ask? I am a notorious overdripper and the design of this RDA allows me to overdrip without making a huge mess. After trying several top flow RDA’s, I have finally found another one worth talking about. Enter the Sapor, by Wotofo!

Sapor RDA

In the box:

1 Sapor RDA (I chose green)

1 Wide bore chuff cap (delrin)

2 510 drip tip adapter

1 Stainless steel/delrin drip tip (press fit)

5 Spare O-rings

4 Spare grub screws

2 Allen key screwdriver

Notable stats:

22mm

6mm deep juice well

3 post deck with peek insulator

4 large post holes

2 large adjustable air flow slots (12mm x 2mm)

Quality:

I not surprised with the quality of this item compared to its price. There was no machine oil visible on any of the parts (always wash everything anyways) and there was no scratches or noticeable blemishes on the finish of the RDA. The paint looks good and has a light texture to it. There were heavy tool marks near the edges of the post holes and they needed to be lightly filed to ensure my leads don’t get clipped. Overall the quality was good but not great.

Building coils:

Simple with the four post design. Everything lined up nicely and the post holes were plenty big enough. I had a problem with the way the grub screws tighten down onto the coils though. The leads to the coils are pushed down below the post hole when secured tightly and this caused my leads to clip off easily when tightening. I had to remake a coil and show caution when tightening; this bothered me, but it’s just a something to get used to. I didn’t have a problem when using clapton, fused Clapton, and twisted coils; but when using single and parallel coils smaller than 24 gauge I have to be careful when tightening the coils or it will clip the leads off.

Usage:

This RDA sits pretty on all of my mods and looks great with that lime green drawing attention to itself. It sits flush on everything I own and screws into all of my mods easily and securely. The o-rings are on the weak side in my opinion but not too weak. The o-rings keep everything in place and no juice leaks, but the top cap and sleeve slide off with ease as soon as they get a little juice on them. Adjusting the air flow is extremely easy due to the lip at the top of the RDA and my air settings hold in place without spinning too easily. Taking the top cap on and off at first had a crunchy feel but cleared up within the first day of usage. The 510 adapter works nicely and fit my limited amount of drips tips but I prefer the chuff cap (personal preference).

The Vape:

Right off of the bat I noticed the air slots are plenty big enough. Running the air full open isn’t as restrictive as I thought and allowed me to blow some pretty impressive clouds. I prefer flavor over clouds so I closed off about a quarter of the air most of the time. When you finally get your air settings dialed in the flavor is great. Most of the top flow RDA’s I have used put out impressive flavor and this one is no exception. If I had to compare the flavor to another RDA it would be closest to the Aeolus. I had no issues with the output of the RDA at all and I enjoyed it immensely this past week.

Pricing:

I bought mine for $29 from eciggity.com and it came quickly, safely, and exactly as described. The packaging was nice and everything I expected to get was included. The Sapor comes in a nice array of colors to match anyone’s mod.

Authentic - http://www.eciggity.com/sapor-rda-by-wotofo/

Pros:

The price has to be one of the main selling points here. Less than $30 for an authentic RDA is a solid price for something that performs as well as it does. The build deck is the next bonus; there is plenty of room to get some exotic coils in there and installing them is nice and easy. I like how this RDA looks on my mods and people definitely notice it and ask about it. The top air flow makes overdripping a thing of the past. I had no issues with leakage at all and I hosed the coils down on more than a few occasions. Flavor may be the most important pro; top airflow always seems to give me a very nice flavor on all of my juices.

Cons:

The jagged machining around the post holes was a huge issue for me, not everyone has metal files laying around that can get into those small spaces. There is no single coil option, you are stuck with both air slots being open. Some people don’t like the lip on top for adjusting and removing the top-cap (I didn’t mind it at all). The o-rings are on the weak side, the sleeve and top-cap come off a little too easily. Overtightening the grub screws is easy and will clip leads.

Conclusion:

I can’t say this RDA disappointed me overall. My major concern was the machining issue with the post holes. Other than that this is a great dripper. Its top airflow/no leakage design was a pleasure to use over the last week or so. I actually plan on buying a mod to match the color and put it into my normal rotation. I would recommend this to most intermediate and advanced vapers. It has some quirks that new drippers might not want to deal with; like weak o-rings and sensitive grub screws. Once you get acclimated to building on and vaping this for a while, it is actually a very nice vape. If you are looking for a new authentic RDA and are on a tight budget go pick one up, you will not be disappointed.

If you like this review, go check out my other reviews and many other great reviews at ReviewGasm.com
If you want to see this review in its original format and in all of its glory, check it out here: www.reviewgasm.com/gear/edc/vapes-ecigs/wotofo-sapor-rda-review/

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

Attachments

• 20151030_131900.jpg
    20151030_131900.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20151030_132329.jpg
    20151030_132329.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20151030_132545.jpg
    20151030_132545.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20151030_133043.jpg
    20151030_133043.jpg