Become a Patron!

Saturday Afternoon...Where the hell is everybody??

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just bumming around the house on this Sat. Got all my work done I needed to, was just looking for someone to talk to about mechs, but there's not a soul around. Makes for a lonely ass day. Yeah, I have no life, the wife works ALL the damn time, and when she's not working, she doesn't want to do anything. F.M.L. Literally. Ok, just my venting on a boring, uneventful day.

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just watching Joe's show, & sittin' at my desk. Using my Sentinel M16 with some Gremlin Juice-Blue Gremlin. I used to be a busy man myself, but now it's slowed down to shit, a painful slow crawl, at best. I have 2 dogs that keep me company, and without them, I would blow my brains out. Long story very short, I got sick a few years ago, and had to have triple bypass heart surgery, & they found I have something called Dialated Cardio-Myopathy. Which in layman's terms is called "Sudden Death Syndrome" Athletes have been stricken with it before, when they just dropped dead while playing. And I was blessed with it. So, I can't work anymore because of it. And it's an extremely depressing thing. I have to live with this shit every day, so I try to make every day interesting, but I mean goddamn, all the friends disappeared and vanished when I got sick, & I haven't seen them in years.

It's like I contracted the plague when I got sick, & everyone was ashamed to be seen with me. So, I say fuck 'em all, don't need 'em anyway. It's just the wife & me now, and my 2 dogs, both female Pomeranians, but the wife works all the time, & is rarely ever not too tired to go anywhere or do anything, so I lead a very quiet & lonely life. Pretty much why I spend alot of time on here just reading, or making posts. And then the other time I spend with my "girls", throwing a ball, or walking around the yard with them. So...so much for my story. It is what it is...

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those are two great lookin dogs. They look very happy and healthy.

View attachment 3027
Yours look very happy & healthy as well. I'm a fanatic about dogs, or wolves, in fact, I just ordered a mech mod this afternoon, with a wolf head engraved on it. It's a Stingray, just a different logo.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is what is my man, so make the best of it. I hear you on the lonely part, I got two teens, so they can only handle my old ass for short periods of time lol. Dont let the sickness get you down my man, life is not a promise, its a gift. So you got to cherish every minute of it. Ive never had the gremlin juice yet, how do you like it?
The Gremlin Juices are pretty good, some better than others. But I gravitate more to the blueberry flavored ones.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
h%2B007.JPG

my babies, two blue nose cuties, they lay by the door all day, then by our sides at nite....best dogs I have ever had, I would die for them.
Goddamn right dude!! I would KILL someone for my dogs, or give my life so they could live. You know, dogs have more good sense than most people.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dogs are awesome!! My big ole boxer.

View attachment 3028
I love Boxers. Used to have one, until she passed away a few years ago. She was a really good, gentle baby. I cried like a little girl when she died. Truthfully, I LOSE it everytime one of my babies passes over the Rainbow Bridge. I'm a total basketcase for months. And to this day, I still have days of unrelenting remorse & grief over the loss of dogs that have passed on.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Boxers. Used to have one, until she passed away a few years ago. She was a really good, gentle baby. I cried like a little girl when she died. Truthfully, I LOSE it everytime one of my babies passes over the Rainbow Bridge. I'm a total basketcase for months. And to this day, I still have days of unrelenting remorse & grief over the loss of dogs that have passed on.

Im right there with you, thats all I want to say about that. Want to keep your thread on a high note.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im right there with you, thats all I want to say about that. Want to keep your thread on a high note.
My wife works all night, and my girls sleep in the bed with me. I don't need blankets, one is on my right, and one is on my left, and I am so friggin' comfy, and happy...lol

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing that is real funny about my boxer is, if you drop anything on the floor in the bathroom, living room, or bedroom he gets up and goes in the other room like he is affraid, but anything in the kitchen that hits the floor he is there in second. LOL :)

justaguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, my dogs are the same way, we got a Saint Bernard last winter and she took right after my other two, but her eyes widen and she tries to peek around the corner without us seeing....its one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One thing that is real funny about my boxer is, if you drop anything on the floor in the bathroom, living room, or bedroom he gets up and goes in the other room like he is affraid, but anything in the kitchen that hits the floor he is there in second. LOL :)
Both of my girls hover around the kitchen doorway, just in case something hits the floor...lol

VU Sponsors