Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporcube said (politely) "Sorry to hear that, sucks to be you."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I would politely call my CC company and do a charge back. Then I would mark them off my list of companies to deal with.

No matter how they sent it, unless it was sent first class, it should have insurance.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I wouldn't let it go, myself.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporcube said (politely) "Sorry to hear that, sucks to be you."

HK88qBj.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You call my tapatalk signature a lie?
what Tapatalk Sig? I don't see your Tapatalk signature... Wait huck, it's not that important...I don't care anymore..got better things to do than waste my time here this morning over Tapatalk with you...Glad I didn't vote for you being the best mod this year ....lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what Tapatalk Sig? I don't see your Tapatalk signature... Wait huck, it's not that important...I don't care anymore..got better things to do than waste my time here this morning over Tapatalk with you...Glad I didn't vote for you being the best mod this year ....lol

Miss Huck is always best at everything

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would politely call my CC company and do a charge back. Then I would mark them off my list of companies to deal with.

No matter how they sent it, unless it was sent first class, it should have insurance.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I wouldn't let it go, myself.
Pretty sure it was sent first class.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

First of all, when you asked me about blaming tapatalk for my typos, I was at work, using tapatalk from my phone, during my lunch break. When I responded again, asking if you thought my tapatalk signature was a lie, I was at home, typing from my laptop, so no, no tapatalk signature would have been seen, at that time. Check the time stamps, if you must, my lunch break is between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time. KY is 3 hours ahead of California.

The following pic will show you the settings from my tapatalk app, which I got from a screenshot of my phone, while sitting on my couch, then transferred to a file hosting service.

upload_2016-12-23_10-28-58.png

So, second of all, do you really think that I would care if you voted me the best moderator of the year, or even the top bitch of the year? You basically called me a liar over something so unimportant that you felt YOU had to explain YOURSELF, teaching me the fine arts of tapatalk. I know how to edit a fucking post, nimrod. So yeah, I'm going to waste your time and explain to you what your feeble mind may not be able to comprehend. Consider it my helpful contribution to you over the next new year.

Asshole.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all, when you asked me about blaming tapatalk for my typos, I was at work, using tapatalk from my phone, during my lunch break. When I responded again, asking if you thought my tapatalk signature was a lie, I was at home, typing from my laptop, so no, no tapatalk signature would have been seen, at that time. Check the time stamps, if you must, my lunch break is between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time. KY is 3 hours ahead of California.

The following pic will show you the settings from my tapatalk app, which I got from a screenshot of my phone, while sitting on my couch, then transferred to a file hosting service.

View attachment 69677

So, second of all, do you really think that I would care if you voted me the best moderator of the year, or even the top bitch of the year? You basically called me a liar over something so unimportant that you felt YOU had to explain YOURSELF, teaching me the fine arts of tapatalk. I know how to edit a fucking post, nimrod. So yeah, I'm going to waste your time and explain to you what your feeble mind may not be able to comprehend. Consider it my helpful contribution to you over the next new year.

Asshole.
Name caller
25f640131e80b285a078d2447a09e02b.jpg

And your pic or document didnt post either.. I've learned nothing from you this morning Shannon except to try to Avoid/Block you .. happy holidays just the same

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually need 5 extra minutes to create a post on my phone because of the typos. If it isn't me fat fingering the touch screen, it is the damn autocorrect and little glitches that cause issues for me. Is tapatalk worth using? I have downloaded it and removed it a few times.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I usually need 5 extra minutes to create a post on my phone because of the typos. If it isn't me fat fingering the touch screen, it is the damn autocorrect and little glitches that cause issues for me. Is tapatalk worth using? I have downloaded it and removed it a few times.

@Hank F. Spankman, what say you? :teehee:

In all seriousness, it's ok for what it is, but it can be glitchy, updates can be a PITA sometimes. It does have a couple features that I like ok, but I typically only use it for 30 minutes a day. As much as we all love our phones, I think I love my computer more.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Name caller
25f640131e80b285a078d2447a09e02b.jpg

And your pic or document didnt post either.. I've learned nothing from you this morning Shannon except to try to Avoid/Block you .. happy holidays just the same

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Please do yourself a favor and try to not piss off Miss Huck...Thank you!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try being 6 foot tall and 250+ pounds with hands the size of canned hams.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

In all seriousness, it's ok for what it is, but it can be glitchy, updates can be a PITA sometimes. It does have a couple features that I like ok, but I typically only use it for 30 minutes a day. As much as we all love our phones, I think I love my computer more.
I know I love my computer way more...That didn't come out right and I know it.
I'm going to bed now...I think it's best for everybody.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I finally bought a bunch of DIY gear. Husbands Xmas present. All this shit with the Surgeon General has freaked me right the hell out so fuck him, I will make my own damn flavors.

You're definitely in the right place for DIY! EXCELLENT DIY section here, with lots of really helpful people.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally bought a bunch of DIY gear. Husbands Xmas present. All this shit with the Surgeon General has freaked me right the hell out so fuck him, I will make my own damn flavors.

You mean the appointed surgeon by the POTUS!? NOW THAT SHIT FUNNY!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Crapatalk is ok a good portion of the time. It does have its moments tho lol

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know I'm not normally a bitch, but I really don't like being called a liar, LOL. Such a ridiculous thing. Most people recognize sarcasm, but I suppose that requires a sense of humor, to begin with.

You ready for the next few days of mayhem?
I'm working tomorrow. We really don't do a traditional x-mas here. I am making a holiday Turkey dinner since I had pizza for Thanksgiving. Just me and the hubs. My son does not eat with us (aspie).

I couldn't believe someone calling you a liar. :( An experience (no matter what) belongs and is owned by the person who experiences the experience.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm working tomorrow. We really don't do a traditional x-mas here. I am making a holiday Turkey dinner since I had pizza for Thanksgiving. Just me and the hubs. My son does not eat with us (aspie).

I couldn't believe someone calling you a liar. :( An experience (no matter what) belongs and is owned by the person who experiences the experience.
I signed up to work 4 short hours tomorrow, but I'm off today and Christmas. I'll get to eat a nice dinner and spend time with people. Food coma! Tonight is my family gig at my bro's house. I'm gonna be so stuffed this weekend. I'm glad this only happens once a year.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I signed up to work 4 short hours tomorrow, but I'm off today and Christmas. I'll get to eat a nice dinner and spend time with people. Food coma! Tonight is my family gig at my bro's house. I'm gonna be so stuffed this weekend. I'm glad this only happens once a year.
I hear ya on the food coma. My doctor said I can go on a low carb diet. :) So I'm going to start one after the holi-daze. It will be tricky since I'm on long term prednisone usage. Luckily, its only 5mg daily. The imuran is tricky as well. Some folks gain weight while others lose weight. I'm in the blimp out category. My liver doc tells me I have to take the medicine or risk more autoimmune liver damage. I'll be thinking and gathering up some low carb/healthy protein recipes.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holi-daze, LOL. My cat is on Prednisone for his brain swelling/tumor. He's done pretty well with it for a little while. Good luck with your new recipes @Artemis. An old friend of mine used to come up with some crazy good stuff way back when.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Holi-daze, LOL. My cat is on Prednisone for his brain swelling/tumor. He's done pretty well with it for a little while. Good luck with your new recipes @Artemis. An old friend of mine used to come up with some crazy good stuff way back when.

I can be pretty cold hearted but not when it comes to furry family, wish you and him the best.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad your cat is doing well on the prednisone. I use to do a Atkins extreme low carb back in 2000. I use to create some crazy stuff. I think one of the recipes was strawberry gelatin and cream cheese.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes. It says it was delivered. I never got it. Tis the season. It was $25. I'm not stressing or anything but I'm a bit disappointed in Vaporcube tbh.

1 of your neighbors probably swiped it.

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't give a fuck about xmas!!
New Year's Eve is my shit!!
I love working on xmas day though
DOUBLE FUCKING PAY.....

VU Sponsors