Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I said over at ECF about those new pod mods
and they came close to burning me at the stake.

We will pretty much beat the living crap out of you and leave you out for the Dogs too.

We were talking about coffee and that pod which you quoted is one which goes into a coffee machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This cold sucks!
I tried the "mix with water" cold and flu medicine (my husband loves, but taste like pure artificial sweetener) twice yesterday and it was so full of artificial sweeteners that I am on the toilet all day today.
Now this morning, I felt better with some plain ol' aspirin, but just had a goddamn nosebleed from blowing my nose.
I have had 2 1/2 Guinness beers and am feeling kind of good except that I cant blow my nose because of the stupid nosebleed!
Could I just feel 25% better for my effort?

At least I can still taste my vape and blow clouds, just not out of the nose. lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just because the ladies down at the senior center have no interest in you, that doesn't mean if you sweet talk some woman on the internet, you are going to get any more lucky......

There is more to beauty, then what's skin deep. Some people are very ugly below the skin.

If anyone needs medication, it's you. You are the only one on this forum I have seen that will post in threads the way you do. Post after post of responding to shit that was said a week prior.
I think once again you are trying to mislay your problems at my door.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wow. How'd we go from a Mom being upset with a school, which I understood, to where this went? That's a rhetorical question, just saying it here. I want more coffee. Join me for coffee and a vape.
Sounds like a plan Huck...I'll put a pot on.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
curvy.jpg
And both women are beautiful.But I already know you don't see that.It is a shame really.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife: how are you feeling?
Me:my throats hurts
Wife: i told you stop VAPING
Me: WTF DID YOU SAY

Last time I was sick,(maybe flu?), I couldn't even tootle puff.
This time, no, I can still vape and it seems to help. :cloud:

How do you do the steamy nose emoji?( I love that one!)
Is it only on the phone?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last time I was sick,(maybe flu?), I couldn't even tootle puff.
This time, no, I can still vape and it seems to help. :cloud:

How do you do the steamy nose emoji?( I love that one!)
Is it on the phone?

Always mobile sister...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really hate it when people don't tip well. My coworker flat refuses to tip for lunch delivery.

~~Andi~~
Morons like that actually make my life a little better.You see I always tip and usually 20% or better.We had pizza from Amici's the other day not only did it get here in 20 minutes.They tossed in a free salad and half order of garlic bread.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We will pretty much beat the living crap out of you and leave you out for the Dogs too.

We were talking about coffee and that pod which you quoted is one which goes into a coffee machine

Oh geez, another tough guy. I'll sick @MrScaryZ on you, he's scary.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. I am glad my husband made a big pot this morning. I used to drink espresso, or more than a pot a day, then did tassimo, then keurig. None of it was strong enough, and the refilable cup couldn't pack enough, even with espresso grinds, and it would get too gunked up. My keurig sits there collecting dust...
Now I usually stop at 2 cups of regular but strong pot coffee. :confused:
When you say strong do you mean dark or caffeine?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My husband still wants it. It was in his office for a while but his employees kept stealing the refillable kcup thingies and filters. :cuss2:

Edit: I hope he figures out what to do with it soon though, or I will try to pass it on. hehe
It is kinda big and takes up some space.
1 of my friends had that problem then he realized they weren't stolen the idiots had tossed them not knowing they were reusable...OMG!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh geez, another tough guy. I'll sick @MrScaryZ on you, he's scary.

Sorry mate, it's not only your shades that are hazy. Your vision and comprehension are hazy too. That was sarcasm, not being a tough guy or anything at all. Sorry if I hurt your feelings though

VU Sponsors