SBody Legend 75W - What a beauty!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just happened to stumble across this beautiful, very functional 75w TC mod. Wow. The presentation is like it is the queen of all mods. Aside from the boxing, the finishes and functions is just what I'm looking for. Price however is a bit steep. Anyone have one? Comments?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10021298/5669802
S Body Legend 75w.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just happened to stumble across this beautiful, very functional 75w TC mod. Wow. The presentation is like it is the queen of all mods. Aside from the boxing, the finishes and functions is just what I'm looking for. Price however is a bit steep. Anyone have one? Comments?

Too expensive and fasttech sucks ass.....The should be called Slowtech........ DNA75 is what you should look for.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Too expensive and fasttech sucks ass.....The should be called Slowtech........ DNA75 is what you should look for.....

I agree about SlowTech. I'll consider the DNA though. Very nice looking device though.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree about SlowTech. I'll consider the DNA though. Very nice looking device though.
It looks cute, but remember looks can be deceiving...... I'm just trying to lead you in a good direction...... You can probably find a pretty nice looking DNA75 for around $100

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It reminds me of an HCigar VT 75. Quite pretty with that wrap (I assume it's some sort of wrap and not stabilized wood), but if you look around, you can find similar DNA 75 models for less than FT is charging. for example, there a black VT 75 on sale at Ecig for $60 http://www.ecig.com/hcigar-vt75-mod.html

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a lovely mod, and I love how it looks-but as you say the price is steep, especially as the DNA75 is Evolvs 'Budget' board.

I would look around to find something at a more reasonable price using the DNA 75 board.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks nice but as I've said before I despise screw on battery caps. I would go with something like a Blood Red Lavabox DNA75 instead personally. It has a battery door held on with Rare Earth magnets (strong). It looks great (imo) and can be had on sale for ~$75-$80. It's also made out of 6061 Aluminum which is at least as strong as Zinc alloy and lighter,

PS In one part of the description it says Aluminum, in the picture it says Zinc Alloy - I'm assuming the picture is right.
5669802-3.jpg

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
DO IT YOU WON'T! Price lol?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10021298/5669802

Hi Trixy- I just saw this thread about the S-Body by Legend! I ordered one a few months ago from GearBest as it was a great sale price and I really liked it ,so I took a chance on the coloring. I could at least pick out the main body color(purple). The mod works great and is very small and will take either an 18650 or a 26650 battery. I won a GearBest contest so I picked another one of these(green)! It is too bad that we cannot choose the ones we want. Both of mine are very drab, I wished more colors were in it, but the mods works great and will be trying out the eScribe when things settle down at my house.
I think $148.00 is too high, but I paid under $85.00 for one and won the other. I wanted a mod that was different, without a wrap.The bummer is that both presentation boxes do not light up. Oh well those are put away and am using both Mods!

20161129_130518_zps7kdb27hp.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Trixy- I just saw this thread about the S-Body by Legend! I ordered one a few months ago from GearBest as it was a great sale price and I really liked it ,so I took a chance on the coloring. I could at least pick out the main body color(purple). The mod works great and is very small and will take either an 18650 or a 26650 battery. I won a GearBest contest so I picked another one of these(green)! It is too bad that we cannot choose the ones we want. Both of mine are very drab, I wished more colors were in it, but the mods works great and will be trying out the eScribe when things settle down at my house.
I think $148.00 is too high, but I paid under $85.00 for one and won the other. I wanted a mod that was different, without a wrap.The bummer is that both presentation boxes do not light up. Oh well those are put away and am using both Mods!

View attachment 67917

Wow! You really lucked out in the contest AND finding it for so cheap! And thanks for sharing your first hand experience with the mod. It really sounds good. I'll just have to wait for a sale now - quite pretty and small. DNA is a huge plus. GB has it for $148 now and FT is even more expensive. Since I really can't afford the stabilized wood original. The Sbody would do just fine. I noticed at both vendors that their photos look drab also. I'm not into green but the purple looks decent enough. Where did you find yours? The box was to light up? I just notice in my original post, the red mod came with a green drip tip.

@Wingsfan0310 I don't care for square mods. I prefer something contoured for this female hand. And, I'm with you on the battery door. But, it's not a deal breaker for me. The battery screw door on the VT75 isn't polished either and it's sharp. You would think for the $99 & $148 price tags they would take some time and put it through the polisher or something. I'll keep waiting. Although not to the point when hardware prices start getting up there.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Trixy- both came from GearBest, right around Labor Day they had a sale on these for $83.00. They had a code: Legend when I bought mine, plus wallet money brought my total down. Yes I love both colors, just wish that they was more colors mixed in. I went to S-Body Facebook and they said do not buy from FastTech, not an authorized seller and would not back up the warranty. Just keep watching for sales on this. I think it is a great mod for small hands, not a square box and is lightweight and smooth finish. I would love a Stabwood box too, but seems so expensive , Kanger has one 75w, I think it is the K1 but I don't think it has ever been for sale. I kept waiting and waiting, maybe after XMas? I asked Vapesourcing a number of times when is that mod going to be in stock, they just never got them, so I ordered the SBody Legend instead.
I have to buy some 26650 batteries to see how much longer the battery life will be, I have never used those batteries before.
I was lucky, both drip tips match the mods, but I noticed that most did not. Yes the display box was supposed to light up when opened, neither of mine work. I emailed SBody about that, maybe there is a trick?

VU Sponsors