Become a Patron!

SC vaping chick

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I am a newbie to the vaping world. A coworker got me into it. I honestly never thought I would give up smoking to vape, but she had me try a itaste VV for my 24 hours shift to see how I would like it, and I fell in love! I started with the VV, which I like a lot. I've now upgraded to and eleaf istick with a nautilus aspire mini tank. I LOVE this little baby! I can't wait to learn more from everyone here.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! You've got a good combination there. Congrats on ditching the smokes!

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good choices to start on and welcome to the club.

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone! I'm eager to learn more from all you pros. As for juices, I've found myself a fan of fruity stuff. There is a local vape shop that makes their own here and I've been sampling different stuff. My fave so far is one called Infectious.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kacy, Glad you found VU and vaping, Please enjoy the forum and make some friends along the way:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep in mind the "pros" you are referring to all started pretty much where you were and still learning.
Grats on making your transition with decent gear instead of what some B&M wanted to sell you.

VU Sponsors