Become a Patron!

Scared to try new juice flavors

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, ever since I stumbled across this juice brand, Cyclops Vapor, I've been hooked on their juice Colossus. It is a vanilla custard, custard on the inhale and vanilla on the exhale. Its perfect. I've loved it for the last six months. It is the only juice that I order once a week. I blow through a 35ml bottle of this stuff, and I keep going back to it.

I have tried some other juices though, and I felt guilty about it. I purchased Cashmere Millionaires Tartan flavor, and it was amazing but I almost felt like I was cheating on my beloved all day vape.

I think its almost time to part ways with Colossus. Broaden my horizons a little bit more. There is so much more out there to experience in this wild world of vaping. Maybe one day Ill go back to Colossus and wonder why I ever left it.

Has anyone ever felt guilt like this? Does it pass? Should I go to therapy?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't bail on your beloved brew!! Try other flavors, but keep some old faithful on hand to ensure you'll always have something you know you like.

We do develop a weird affection towards gear and juice. Strange isn't it?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Live a little. :)

Variety! That, and hydration, will keep vaper's tongue at bay. You don't want vaper's tongue. It'll rob you of taste. It's evil.

Yes, I'm an enabler. You're welcome. ;)

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Variety is the spice of life! I dumped tanks and exclusively drip these days because I either get bored with flavors or can't taste them after a while. Now, I drip till approaching a dry hit, then rotate to whatever flavor I want to taste next.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, ever since I stumbled across this juice brand, Cyclops Vapor, I've been hooked on their juice Colossus. It is a vanilla custard, custard on the inhale and vanilla on the exhale. Its perfect. I've loved it for the last six months. It is the only juice that I order once a week. I blow through a 35ml bottle of this stuff, and I keep going back to it.

I have tried some other juices though, and I felt guilty about it. I purchased Cashmere Millionaires Tartan flavor, and it was amazing but I almost felt like I was cheating on my beloved all day vape.

I think its almost time to part ways with Colossus. Broaden my horizons a little bit more. There is so much more out there to experience in this wild world of vaping. Maybe one day Ill go back to Colossus and wonder why I ever left it.

Has anyone ever felt guilt like this? Does it pass? Should I go to therapy?

Therapy? No. Reality, Yes. It's an eJuice. Broaden your horizons and go taste testing at a local B&M.

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Taking the plunge and ordering a whole load of stuff from those guys that make white label.

They have a pretty nice selection of flavors. Plus side is their stuff is really cheap. I'm not getting my hopes up in terms of quality though. Although, I do hear good things.

VU Sponsors