Become a Patron!

Serpent Mini Flavor Chase

jmcostales

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Guys!

I currently have a Target Mini mod. Since the C-Cell coil has already given out, I switched to the Serpent Mini I got from my brother.

Question is, what build is advisable for the Serpent Mini, as partnered with the Target Mini? I am targeting around 25-30W or Temp Control at 300 Degrees Celsius so I can use it the whole day. I have a 24G Kathal lying around so maybe that's what I will use.

Thanks!

TylerB

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd advise a regular Clapton in there. I'm using one at .8 ohms and it's great. Maybe need a couple more watts though, maybe 33-34

twistedvape3

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IF YOU ONLY HAVE 24G WIRE LAYING AROUND AND WANT A BUILD BESIDE YOUR BASIC, YOU COULD DO THE HIVE COIL. ITS 4 STRANDS TOTAL. TWO PAIR EACH TWISTED SAME DIRECTION. YOU CAN TWIST THEM TILL THEY SNAP OFF. THEN TAKE THOSE TWO PAIRS YOU JUST TWISTED AND TWIST THEM TOGETHER IN THE OPPOSITE WAY. STOPING BEFORE THEY UNWIND. THE HIVE COIL GREAT FLAVOR!! ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT HAVE TO RUN YOU WATTS A LIL HIGHER TO USE THEM. THERE IS 1 BUILD VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, CHECK IT OUT

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If u wanna keep it simple just build a Dual 3mm 6 wrap comes out around 0.3ohm would preform fine at the suggested wattage.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edit: Never mind, just noticed the thread's 3 weeks old.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors