Become a Patron!

shake weight mod

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry, had to post this. The insane crap china will put on mods is unbelievable. Even saw an ego vibrator once, seriously?
https://m.fasttech.com/products/303...-s-0-8-oled-variable-voltage-wattage-g-sensor

So they have a new one showing up on new arrivals, no picture of course and the link is broken it seems. So I guess to change your settings u shake the damn thing. Really? So depending on how fast I pull it out of my pocket to vape it I'm changing the settings? Girls, if u want a vibrator go to Christie's or whatever and buy one. And if anybody wants to play magical wattage I guess buy one of these.
Sorry if this was the wrong forum for this, I just get amazed all the time how China thinks we need mp3 players and whatnot in our mods. This reminds me of whatever mod pbusardo reviewed that had that touch sensor that magically fired it. OK I'm done, have a good vape all.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lneiv76RYs1qfg9nvo1_5001-2_zps5acb9771.gif

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's some really bad ones over at ft. Usually when they show up the forum for that particular item is full of jokes and questions of why oh why. So I'm glad that most vapers it seems do get it that most of this stuff is a novelty we don't need. Haven't seen a toothbrush yet but I know I will soon enough.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the ego battery that vibrates was always a hilarious item that china thought was 'innovative' lol.. I don't get it

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good one. Needs Christmas lights tho, and where's the Chanukah candle with multiple 510 connections for the candles?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe the one I saw initially was on focal advertised as something called the pleasure for you or some such. Had a weird pen looking thing that was rotatable coming out the side. Too lazy to find it again. But there ya go.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They should stick to copying others ideas instead of trying to think for themselves. Throwing random pieces of crap at the wall hoping something will stick. Ridiculous.o_O

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sure someone bought a few. Some people like weird stuff.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As one of my coworkers described his flashlight one night, "it makes a good dildo" no that was not a typo, male coworker. To each his own, but tmi dude. I would think that a flashlight with a sharp end would hurt, but I guess he likes pain.

VU Sponsors