Become a Patron!

Shipped from American?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate good deals as much as the next guy but seems every good deal is shipped from China with exception maybe angel cigs USA warehouse, I would like to see a forum deals and steals setup specific for "shipped from USA"
Maybe there is and I am just blind, correct me if I am wrong. My real whine here is waiting months for my stuff to arrive from those other vendors on other continents

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
101vape is excellent. Not unusual to see prices below FT (e.g. iTaste MVP, VV, etc.), extremely fast shipping, and solid customer serve if there is an issue. Ordered Magna RDA plus drip tip on 8/20 at 11:30pm and then received on 8/24 -- basically three day in toto. I have no vested interest, just a happy customer. Cheers.

I'm seconding 101vape. Dealt with them multitudes of times, and they are just fantastic.

The one time I had an issue, it was resolved in no time, less than an hour, I think.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Lefty, all the sites I check out and i don't think I seen that one.
I ordered from 101vape before but if I remember correct there was a nice state sales tax added on to your purchase. It is what it is but man I am cheap when I am on a budget for monthly toys

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when you buy from any company online and they have a store in your state, you will have to pay the sales taxes. If you by from a seller in a different state and they do not have a store in your state, you will not have to pay taxes on the transaction. You will be responsible for claiming the sale on your state taxes at the end of the year...caugh caugh.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As usual I ran across it while looking for something else entirely. I don't see it at a glance on today's page but somewhere along the line I saw them say that the purpose was to highlight deals by US sellers. Not always the greatest of deals but I tend to check it when shopping around, sometimes it pays off. Some deals by well known vendors like 101vape or Angelcigs and some by ones that are new to me and turn out to be decent finds. If you are in CA then either of those would be taxable. State by state online tax policies seem to be changing as fast as local vaping laws so you never know. When I was smoking analogs I used to buy some cheap Greek made cigs, (Marathons if I recall) online from NC and Kentucky for $10 a carton. A couple of years later it turns out my state AG brokered a deal with those states AG's and I got hit with a $1300 excise tax bill. Just rude, I tellya. There was a sale on there just the other day from an outfit in Iowa called Juice Wytch that on Sept. 1st has to cease online sales due to a new Iowa law. It's all in a flux at the moment.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my state...no sales tax rules!

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The simple truth is the best deals come from China. They have such low prices it's make's all the USA suppliers prices not look as good. Angelcigs is just using a fulfillment center in the USA, they are not a american business. That's why there prices are comparable to the Chinese company's. I expect to see what Angelcigs is doing to happen more with other companies even outside the vaping industry.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can never get that site to show prices.

You have to have an account first.

Creating an account with VAPRO Supply is a simple, TWO-STEP process:
  1. Complete and submit the online "Create an account" form below
  2. Email a scanned or photographed copy of your state-issued Sales & Use Tax License to [email protected]
Once you have completed steps one and two, someone from VAPRO Supply will contact you to verify that your profile is complete and that we are not selling to minors or end-users. Upon successful completion, we will activate your account.

PLEASE NOTE, AS A PROTECTION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, PRICING WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED.
https://store-hc8uex54.mybigcommerce.com/login.php?action=create_account

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ah, very good then thanks CaFF

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I stumped them when I called and said my state has no tax license to send them, we don't have sales tax....These guys want to sell only to Vape Sellers....

VU Sponsors