Become a Patron!

Shiseido Japanese cotton

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it organic? The organic Japanese cotton I use has little black specs on it. www.amazon.com/Cotton-Labo-ORGANIC-Puff-200pc/dp/B000TCD51A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416793299&sr=8-1&keywords=japanese+cotton. My concern is that it is so white, it looks bleached.

Edit: But if it is organic, then woot. I like Japanese cotton since it is so easy to work with already being in squares.
They say "All Natural" so I don't know if that means "organic". Seems to get rave flavor reveiws. I figured I'd try it for 9 bucks. 162 sheets of cotton. Hey, the bonus is, ordering from Nordstrom, they give you a choice of 3 free sample bottles of perfume to present to your lovely wife. !!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, you got to look after the wife and three free bottle if good is a good way to do it....

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that link to the cotton on amazon. I'll try that stuff too. I bought 500 feet of the rayon cellucotton, and don't like it.

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"All natural" is a word not regulated by any agency.you can put it on almost anything.something organic needs to be certified to be considered so.but Japan may have some different standard but in the us that is mostly the difference.not trying to knock it but that is what I know

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"All natural" is a word not regulated by any agency.you can put it on almost anything.something organic needs to be certified to be considered so.but Japan may have some different standard but in the us that is mostly the difference.not trying to knock it but that is what I know
Yeah, I don't know, but I don't care either!! The cotton OB posted says "all natural" too, but it also says organic.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight while rewicking my wife blasts "is that my Shiseido cotton you're using?!?!" at me lol.
Been jacking from her supply for a couple months now :D

I don't notice any funny taste like cotton balls and I switch between Shiseido and cellucotton depending on my mood. I suppose I may need to put in an order soon now that my sneakyness has been discovered :(

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight while rewicking my wife blasts "is that my Shiseido cotton you're using?!?!" at me lol.
Been jacking from her supply for a couple months now :D

I don't notice any funny taste like cotton balls and I switch between Shiseido and cellucotton depending on my mood. I suppose I may need to put in an order soon now that my sneakyness has been discovered :(
Make sure you order her a pack too to keep the peace.:D

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can get Shiseido at Sephora at that price all the time. In addition to the regular storefronts, most JC Penneys have one inside the store.

Sean Di Rienzo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to add some insight here. I purchased some Shiseido cotton last week.

It definitely wicks MUCH more efficiently, I've yet to have a dry hit when there is ample juice to wick. However, there is still a slight cotton taste for the first ML of juice, much like with organic cotton balls.

I had been using generic organic cotton balls and the difference is quite noticeable - better wicking, slightly less cotton taste (albeit a small amount) and extreme ease of use. Highly recommended.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
You can get Shiseido at Sephora at that price all the time. In addition to the regular storefronts, most JC Penneys have one inside the store.

The difference is Nordstrom is free shipping. Sephora is 6 dollars unless you order more than $50 worth of stuff.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The difference is Nordstrom is free shipping. Sephora is 6 dollars unless you order more than $50 worth of stuff.

I was referring to the opportunity to purchase at a B&M, thus shipping would not apply.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd rather not have to spend 8 dollars on gas and and hour fighting Mall traffic... lol

Last edited:

90quattrocoupe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use Shizen Japanese Cotton. Got it from a B&M in Long Beach.

90quattrocoupe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are several that carry Shizen cotton. Kiss My Vape, Hanger Vape, Breathe Vape Spot, Eco Vape, Nocturnal Vapes, Smokeless Success, Vapeland.

VU Sponsors