Become a Patron!

Shops in denver

307_vapeist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So ill be staying in denver for a few days in early June and wont have time to visit all the vape shops. So does anyone have any recommendations or ones to avoid for that matter?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been to Denver a number of times, but alas don't know where to suggest. I know that vape shops are far and few between out there, though. The town I'm in (in Okla) has a small population of 18,000 and 4 or 5 vape shops, so I always find it a bit weird when I go somewhere where shops are scarce. Google maps shows 13 or 14 in the Denver area when you look at both of these searches https://www.google.com/maps/search/denver+vape+shops/@39.7643389,-104.8551114,11z/data=!3m1!4b1 & https://www.google.com/maps/search/denver+electronic+cigarette+shop/@39.7238798,-104.9628665,13z
Note: Myxed is a head shop, so they may or may not have ecig stuff.

best of luck and have a good trip!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My favorite shops are VaperTech on hampden, not too far from I-25 and Hampden. Then, Centennial Vapor on Arapahoe and Yosemite, just one block west of the interstate. VaperTech has better pricing, and they're really nice and knowledgable. Centennial marks up stuff, but they have good people as well. VaperTech probably has more high end and authentics, a good stock of clones, too. Centennial has mostly clones. They do carry a local juice called Uptown, I've tried the Blueberry Belgian waffle and it's great. Both of these shops have house juice, and some good amounts of other brands. So, Those two are really good, and about 20 minutes south of downtown Denver.

Where are you staying? That might help me give you some more shops. Don't go to perfect alternatives, they're charging crazy prices for clones, and they tried to convince me to buy ICR batteries. They suck. I'll have more suggestions most likely if you give me an idea of where you're staying. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I'll try to help you out.

26650_hero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been to Denver a number of times, but alas don't know where to suggest. I know that vape shops are far and few between out there, though. The town I'm in (in Okla) has a small population of 18,000 and 4 or 5 vape shops, so I always find it a bit weird when I go somewhere where shops are scarce. Google maps shows 13 or 14 in the Denver area when you look at both of these searches https://www.google.com/maps/search/denver+vape+shops/@39.7643389,-104.8551114,11z/data=!3m1!4b1 & https://www.google.com/maps/search/denver+electronic+cigarette+shop/@39.7238798,-104.9628665,13z
Note: Myxed is a head shop, so they may or may not have ecig stuff.

best of luck and have a good trip!

Being from Denver myself, I can say with confidence that we are not lacking in vape shops. In fact, sometimes I feel like we're swimming in them!

I think it really depends on what side of town you're staying, however E Cig of Denver on W Colfax has always been good to me along with Vapor Clouds in Westminster (suburb on the N West side)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Being from Denver myself, I can say with confidence that we are not lacking in vape shops. In fact, sometimes I feel like we're swimming in them!

I think it really depends on what side of town you're staying, however E Cig of Denver on W Colfax has always been good to me along with Vapor Clouds in Westminster (suburb on the N West side)
Must be the area I stay in, then. :(

307_vapeist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn guys. I've used a lot of forums and never gotten so many responses so fast. I will be in the capital hill area of downtown, but I'll have a car so aurora and westminster aren't out of the question. Thanks for all the info.

307_vapeist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
once again thanks for the help. Have any of you guys tried to take your vape on a plane? I know I cant take my rebuild kit in my carry on. But what about just my mod?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
once again thanks for the help. Have any of you guys tried to take your vape on a plane? I know I cant take my rebuild kit in my carry on. But what about just my mod?
I have not, but there are threads about people's experience doing so. Most seem to be no issue. Search for that thread, and you should get the info you need.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've had 'em swab 'em to check for explosives and such, and one time they asked me to fire it up to show that it was indeed an ecig, but that's all I've encountered. I carry my eliquid bottles (properly labeled) in my ziplock of liquid carry-ons and no probs with that either.

90quattrocoupe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Vapor Shop
730 W 120th Ave. Westminster, CO. 80234

or

489 North Hwy 287 Suite 180, Lafayette, CO. 80026

VU Sponsors