Become a Patron!

Should I let my my non-smoker cousin to vape?

One of cousins saw me vaping and he found it cool so now he too wants to start doing it. Since he hasn't even smoked before, I don't want him to start vaping because I'm afraid that he might get addicted to it. I do not know of any non smokers who vape, so I was wondering if vaping is safe for my cousin?:confused:

What should I do. Should I let him vape? Which flavours/brands should I suggest him so that he didn't get addicted? :confused::confused:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I NEVER suggest to someone vaping, just because it's "cool"
I will however suggest it, if someone is trying to get off cigarettes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please could you tell me how should I deal with him? I am sure he's going to do it secretly?
Not really except people will do what they want, no matter what you say, all that you can do is let him know that using nicotine is in itself a very addicting chemical, and leads to an addiction and that some one that wants to do things other's do just to be cool, isn't really being cool.
Other than that, good luck

Not really except people will do what they want, no matter what you say, all that you can do is let him know that using nicotine is in itself a very addicting chemical, and leads to an addiction and that some one that wants to do things other's do just to be cool, isn't really being cool.
Other than that, good luck
Thanks for your kind & clear explanation. Appreciate it.:)

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know a few non smokers who just vape 0mg and hate the taste of nicotine in their juice. There are also no published studies showing that nicotine by itself is an addictive substance with never smokers.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a non smoker but hardcore vaper. Vape nic on occasion but it really throws the taste of most juices other than custard off to me. I see no harm honestly. Can they afford the habit?

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you can make those decisions for other people. All you can do is educate them and allow them to make an informed decision.

At the end of the day, I'd rather people pick up the habit of vaping instead of smoking. Remember, whatever keeps people away from the ciggies...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I don't support anyone underage vaping.

2. I don't support non-smokers picking up vaping because they think it makes then cool.

3. I don't support non-smokers vaping nicotine, if they do indeed decide to go against 2.

4. These are my opinions, it's not like I can force my preferences on the world. If my parents could have, I'd have never started smoking as an underage teenager myself.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

VU Sponsors