Become a Patron!

Show your build on the IJOY Capo Squonker Kit

Hi guys. I just would like to see different build on the IJOY Capo Sqounker and know how it performs1515390074948.jpg

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's a nice build, but personally on any single battery mod your fighting against battery life, and I honestly prefer 26g, or 28g FC and that's the most complicated I'd ever get. I think truth be told I'd like a regular Clapton, or round wire build. Maybe single coil.

I hate watching each rip chew and naw at my battery and I tend to like to balance out wire Mass, much like on a mech. The more wire mass the liner ramp up, which means the longer that button is pressed, and the less battery.

I used to hate single battery. I'm still not completely fond, but learning how to plan out my entire build and factor in every thing helps. I'm not perfect, far the hell from it, but I do well planning. Single better mods aren't exactly able to power big ole 10 ply framed Staples.

I hope this helps. I think that squonker looks really nice. I wish they would have made it dual 18650.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WIN_20180108_11_55_07_Pro.jpg
This is my first build on my Ijoy capo and dead rabbit. It's a single fused clapton and is performing pretty good. I will have to experiment more to see what works best for performance and battery life.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you do dual 28g FC, that would be very crisp, sorry flavorful. I would actually consider doing a staggered fused build because it helps cut down on wire Mass, 1/2 as much wrap wire, but performs fucking killer

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I swap this back and forth between the capo and pulse
339605028c020ac254133636e37ca4b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's a nice build, but personally on any single battery mod your fighting against battery life, and I honestly prefer 26g, or 28g FC and that's the most complicated I'd ever get. I think truth be told I'd like a regular Clapton, or round wire build. Maybe single coil.

I hate watching each rip chew and naw at my battery and I tend to like to balance out wire Mass, much like on a mech. The more wire mass the liner ramp up, which means the longer that button is pressed, and the less battery.

I used to hate single battery. I'm still not completely fond, but learning how to plan out my entire build and factor in every thing helps. I'm not perfect, far the hell from it, but I do well planning. Single better mods aren't exactly able to power big ole 10 ply framed Staples.

I hope this helps. I think that squonker looks really nice. I wish they would have made it dual 18650.

Hmm, I thought this was a show off your Capo builds thread - not a critique by someone who doesn't own the mod thread

Some of us like our higher ohm fused claptons - thank you very much

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You silly tootle puffin bottle squisher

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Different strokes dude, lol

It's the beauty of vaping, you can tailor it to your needs and likes

Personally can't stand thick gauges and anything .5 ohms - tastes like total crap to me, but I don't go around telling other people who do vape that way that it isn't any good or my way is better - especially when they weren't asking for advice;)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Personally can't stand thick gauges and anything .5 ohms - tastes like total crap to me, but I don't go around telling other people who do vape that way that it isn't any good or my way is better - especially when they weren't asking for advice;)
Get it? Cuz you said different strokes *buh dum tiss*
0293a51a2d4fbfe69d1426f272533bb6.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

No doubt, didn't mean to offend. Sorry

VU Sponsors