Become a Patron!

sick of low nic only e liquids

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The vape shop where i live has been coming out with some sick ass flavors, but only in 4mg and 90/10 vg/pg. I am getting tired of this new trend in e liquids. Super low nic! Now i enjoy sub ohming too, but i prefer 12mg. At 12mg i vape about 3mls a day and at 4mg i vape 10mls a day. At that rate i'm spending more on vaping than i did on cigs. The main reason i started vaping was to save money. I'm just pissed because these flavors are awesome and 4mg just aint enough.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At 12mg i vape about 3mls a day and at 4mg i vape 10mls a day. At that rate i'm spending more on vaping than i did on cigs
that is why you are seeing only low nic options, dripping lines are cheaper to put out and more profitable at same price point

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The vape shop where i live has been coming out with some sick ass flavors, but only in 4mg and 90/10 vg/pg. I am getting tired of this new trend in e liquids. Super low nic! Now i enjoy sub ohming too, but i prefer 12mg. At 12mg i vape about 3mls a day and at 4mg i vape 10mls a day. At that rate i'm spending more on vaping than i did on cigs. The main reason i started vaping was to save money. I'm just pissed because these flavors are awesome and 4mg just aint enough.
@ciro

Here's a list of my favorite vendors that all have nic options up to at least 18mg...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another shop for good juice at MBV prices is ITC Vapes...very thick VG max is great dripping for me with 6 mg of nic..but you can get 12-18mg if you want..these are premium gourmet blends with superb flavor.. 120ml bottle is only $20..I ordered two bottles max VG because I drip mostly and its just the best juice ever tried for dripping. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I found this to be the case with me also. I finally started making my own e-juice. I like it strong at 30mg but depending on the mix, as low as 24mg. I'm sure someone will find this thread and cater to what people really want in a juice. There may be other factors to consider also. Is the nicotine costing more across the board? I find the places I'm getting my nicotine always run out or they only carry a lower strength. I usually buy 60mg because the 100mg is so expensive. It works for me at 50/50. I'd sell various strengths to get more customers myself but I'm not walking in their shoes. I do not know why or what it entails or the hidden costs selling e-juice. I wouldn't even consider vaping 4mg. I'm sure there are people who would.

I always went into vaping to quit smoking cigarettes. I also had the plan to cut the mg down as I went but haven't done so. The road to hell is paved with good intentions I guess. I would like to cut nicotine all the way out one day but at this moment in my life, I feel I'm too weak to do so. I know one thing about vaping. It sure beats smoking cigarettes and I can taste food again. One step at a time with a clear direction is fine with me. I smoked two and a half packs a day for thirty years. I'm sure the damage is done and wish this was available years ago. I tried the patch, pills, and the gum to no avail. Thanks for giving me a few years more e-cigarettes.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received some Scope Juice, Angelic Custard Mango & Blueberry max vg , "omg straight out of the mail this stuff is delicious! I will defiantly be ordering more . On the other hand I ordered Toxic Angel's E-Juice Banana Cream a few weeks ago and it melted my Taifun GT like Toxic waste, my bad for not using a glass tank but really wish they would have warnings when we order juices like that

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DUDE...ah'm hip !!! The points to me, are to shed the tars, save money, gain flavor !

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just received some Scope Juice, Angelic Custard Mango & Blueberry max vg , "omg straight out of the mail this stuff is delicious! I will defiantly be ordering more . On the other hand I ordered Toxic Angel's E-Juice Banana Cream a few weeks ago and it melted my Taifun GT like Toxic waste, my bad for not using a glass tank but really wish they would have warnings when we order juices like that

You gotta remember....banana is always a nono for plastic tanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you want higher nic... stay away from the dripping lines. Another alternative is to buy some nic and add it yourself.

Yep.. Banana anything is a big no no for plastic or acrylic. A few more to watch are cola, root beer, citrus.

VU Sponsors