Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150w help

I have a Sigelei 150w that is not acting right. When I take a hit it will jump Ohms. The build that I have I it now is at 0.3 normally but when I take a hit the next one will jump to 0.7, then to 1.0, 1.7, 3, 4.8 then it will drop back down to 0.3 for 4-5 hits befor ramping again. The numbers are not exact every time that was what it did this time. I have done strait wraps,braided, and parallel builds in it and they all do the same thing. I have had it about 6 months. Should I open it up and see if any juice got on any of the contacts? I have a mutation x V3 on it if that helps at all. Thanks for any help.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would venture to say its in the tank or atty...make sure the screws are tight and the coil legs are caught well under the screws..Thats not an uncommon issue.

lance.surface.3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the sigelei 75 watt . Had the same problem. Found out after time the kranger sub tank 510 connector wasn't connecting correctly. Witch keep the temp control to jump ohms arround

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check to see if the center post (positive) on you mutation is loose, or the insulator cracked. Mine did that too until I tightened it up.

Swoop_81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like u have a faulty build my friend.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

lance.surface.3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also found juice was on 510 connections

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors