Become a Patron!

Sigelei 213W TC MOD for $46.80 Thru Sept. 30 @CVAPOR.COM

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Boy have I got a deal for YOU!! Right now through Setember 30, CVAPOR.COM is selling this MOD for the AMAZING price of $46.80 w/ FREE worldwide shipping. This is one of the best mods in my opinion Sigelei ever put out. Get your while they last because at this price they won't last long!! Here is the info on the unit below, and the link to CVAPOR.com to get yours.

http://www.cvapor.com/sigelei-fuchai-213-tc-vw-oled-screen-box-mod.html

The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod builds directly upon the original 213, integrating Sigelei's flagship chip that is capable of outputting up to 213W paired with one of the most comprehensive temperature control suites in a new, budget friendly chassis that maintains the performance while at a lower price point. Utilizing Sigelei's most sophisticated chipset in it's form factor, the Fuchai 213W TC features support for Kanthal, Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, and Stainless Steel heating elements along with wattage output up to the namesake 213W. This is powered via bottom loaded dual 18650 batteries with a sliding and locking mechanism that clicks securely securely into place and makes battery replacement quick and easy. Showcasing the 213W TC is the inclusion of both TCR (TCR Mode now calculated in Celsius) and TFR functionality with a 5 Coil Memory bank, greatly extending precision and customization. The inclusion of power preheat, in which a user set wattage and time dials output to ramp or decrease appropriately, and a temperature compensation mode that can compensate for fluctuations in temperature, combine to create one of the most sophisticated output capabilities available today on market. The OLED screen features a three column, four row display matrix that provides an amount of essential data at a glance, from detailed battery state and battery life meters to output voltage, resistance, and wattage. Two adjustment buttons are positioned on top of the OLED screen making it ergonomically feasible to use and adjust the Fuchai 213W with a single hand. The chassis design remains the same as the original 213, while moving into a lighter aluminum alloy material that offers a good balance of weight and durability. The Sigelei 213W features a Stainless Steel 510 with a Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510 to ensure consistent connection as well as durability. Maintaining the stellar performance of the 213 while dramatically reducing cost, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod is a highly affordable yet supremely well balanced performance device,

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
not to be a jerk, but the mod doesn't do temp control. it was proven and sigelei has refused to comment on it. I just wouldn't want anyone to buy it for TC only to find out it doesn't work. It's given them a bad name for sure. Still works great as a wattage mod though

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
not to be a jerk, but the mod doesn't do temp control. it was proven and sigelei has refused to comment on it. I just wouldn't want anyone to buy it for TC only to find out it doesn't work. It's given them a bad name for sure. Still works great as a wattage mod though
Agreed, kind of irresponsible to come to a place where most people are advanced vapers and try to pass this off as a tc mod.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Agreed, kind of irresponsible to come to a place where most people are advanced vapers and try to pass this off as a tc mod.

To be fair, it's very possible OP has no clue about that and was just trying to be helpfull

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that the 150W without TC version or the 150W without TC version? :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tbh, ecig.com has it cheaper with their 20% code. Just remember this mod is not deucesjack approved. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry it doesn't meet your approval deushejack! For the type of vapor like myself who rarely go to 100w, and who does own 3 other sigelei units, this is the best one I have owned from them yet. I like the setup and the fact it uses power and not Jules. I have been vaping for over 5 years now and am no newby by any means. I'm sick and tired of all you reviewers and "contributors" who think you know everything, even when you haven't used the unit yourself. Your nothing special man, so get off your high horse! I placed a deal on an item how it is advertised, and based on MY experience with the unit. I have had no issue with the temp control, but I don't let my cotton get dry enough by habit. When someone asks your opinion, then maybe you can speak up, but until then just shut the F@#CK up and let people decide for themselves by reading and watching reviews if they choose to do so. Guess you had nothing better to do but decide you just HAD to try to put someone down and question their knowledge because of an add. Let me ask you then Mr. knowitall...what certificates do you have that qualify you so much to say which items are good or not? I have an electronics technology certificate from a school that specialized in electronics at the time. My teacher was an old master chief on a nuclear sub and was a very good teacher. So tell me what qualifies you?

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude, man, chill. You like it a lot, we get it. Many of us, myself included, have had terrible experiences using Sigelei products in the past and that's really what forums are for, the freedom to share experiences and give the reader a much fuller database of experience to pull from than asking one person for one opinion.

To the mod in question, it does NOT work as advertised, and that is fact. You yourself admit that you do not use it in TC (joules, not jules) mode, so your experience with the mod is, in itself, not the full picture.

I'm hard-pressed to figure out how someone with an "electronics technology certificate" from a school that employs retired armed forces enlisted men or women is more qualified to speak out on a device than any other vapor, but okay, more power to you.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry it doesn't meet your approval deushejack! For the type of vapor like myself who rarely go to 100w, and who does own 3 other sigelei units, this is the best one I have owned from them yet. I like the setup and the fact it uses power and not Jules. I have been vaping for over 5 years now and am no newby by any means. I'm sick and tired of all you reviewers and "contributors" who think you know everything, even when you haven't used the unit yourself. Your nothing special man, so get off your high horse! I placed a deal on an item how it is advertised, and based on MY experience with the unit. I have had no issue with the temp control, but I don't let my cotton get dry enough by habit. When someone asks your opinion, then maybe you can speak up, but until then just shut the F@#CK up and let people decide for themselves by reading and watching reviews if they choose to do so. Guess you had nothing better to do but decide you just HAD to try to put someone down and question their knowledge because of an add. Let me ask you then Mr. knowitall...what certificates do you have that qualify you so much to say which items are good or not? I have an electronics technology certificate from a school that specialized in electronics at the time. My teacher was an old master chief on a nuclear sub and was a very good teacher. So tell me what qualifies you?
Lol, first of all I'm not the only one that says it doesn't do tc on this thread. It's also pretty well documented all over the place. You just need to do a simple Google search to get informed. To list the original specs and claim it does TC if you have indeed read up on the mod, well that's just irresponsible and a total diservice to any new vaper that may be reading your asinine post. Who said I don't have one? How do you know the level of knowledge I have of this mod. Maybe you should change your screen name to the PsychicVaper. Lastly, I have no idea why you chose me as the one to be indignant with. Scroll up and take a look other people thought your post was mis informed as well. It's a shame that with all your claimed knowledge and certificates that you still don't know that this mod DOES NOT do tc. Who looks foolish now?

9f8e234d67c12c4ff2fad033c8c2fe9a.jpg

Last edited:

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of all, it was a simple ad that I felt like people might like to know the price of this item. Second, being taught electronics my a master chief electronics officer on a nuclear sub means a lot to anyone who knows anything about the military. I said it was one of the best I have owned....ME...MY opinion. If I had posted a review in the "product review" section, then I would understand your comments more. This is why I quit doing reviews and supporting most of you. You think blowing big clouds and being able to blow smoke rings makes you special. How boring does your life have to be to think that way. You know as well as I reviewers only review to get free stuff, and then I have personally caught several trying to sell those items. Most products coming out today are using the same boards, the same firmware, and even some using the same design. So when you know how to use an oscilloscope and know how to read boards and circuitry, then we can go into an in depth talk about who knows what they might be talking about. If I say it's one of the best Sigelei has put out, and most Sigelei mods are crap anyway, then what is so wrong with what i'm saying? If you really knew as much as you thought, you would admit that most companies TC doesn't work exactly as they say. So next time someone places an ad, and you think there is an issue with the product, try telling people to please read reviews on this product before buying, instead of people trying to put me down and talk shit because I wanted to let people know this web site had a good deal on this unit.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's nothing wrong with your opinion, but it is just that, an opinion, and has no basis on qualifications because, in fact, the device does not work as advertised. Because the device does not work as advertised, people should be aware of that fact before they decide whether or not to buy one.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First of all, it was a simple ad that I felt like people might like to know the price of this item. Second, being taught electronics my a master chief electronics officer on a nuclear sub means a lot to anyone who knows anything about the military. I said it was one of the best I have owned....ME...MY opinion. If I had posted a review in the "product review" section, then I would understand your comments more. This is why I quit doing reviews and supporting most of you. You think blowing big clouds and being able to blow smoke rings makes you special. How boring does your life have to be to think that way. You know as well as I reviewers only review to get free stuff, and then I have personally caught several trying to sell those items. Most products coming out today are using the same boards, the same firmware, and even some using the same design. So when you know how to use an oscilloscope and know how to read boards and circuitry, then we can go into an in depth talk about who knows what they might be talking about. If I say it's one of the best Sigelei has put out, and most Sigelei mods are crap anyway, then what is so wrong with what i'm saying? If you really knew as much as you thought, you would admit that most companies TC doesn't work exactly as they say. So next time someone places an ad, and you think there is an issue with the product, try telling people to please read reviews on this product before buying, instead of people trying to put me down and talk shit because I wanted to let people know this web site had a good deal on this unit.
Still DOES NOT do TC. You can polish a turd anyway you want. At the end of the day it's still a turd. While you may know how to read circuitry and use an oscilloscope you probably quit doing reviews because you most likely sucked at it. You obviously don't have the communication skills or knowledge of basic TC to know how to do a review properly. You definitely don't have a thick enough skin or the temperament.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Boy have I got a deal for YOU!! Right now through Setember 30, CVAPOR.COM is selling this MOD for the AMAZING price of $46.80 w/ FREE worldwide shipping. This is one of the best mods in my opinion Sigelei ever put out. Get your while they last because at this price they won't last long!! Here is the info on the unit below, and the link to CVAPOR.com to get yours.

http://www.cvapor.com/sigelei-fuchai-213-tc-vw-oled-screen-box-mod.html

The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod builds directly upon the original 213, integrating Sigelei's flagship chip that is capable of outputting up to 213W paired with one of the most comprehensive temperature control suites in a new, budget friendly chassis that maintains the performance while at a lower price point. Utilizing Sigelei's most sophisticated chipset in it's form factor, the Fuchai 213W TC features support for Kanthal, Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, and Stainless Steel heating elements along with wattage output up to the namesake 213W. This is powered via bottom loaded dual 18650 batteries with a sliding and locking mechanism that clicks securely securely into place and makes battery replacement quick and easy. Showcasing the 213W TC is the inclusion of both TCR (TCR Mode now calculated in Celsius) and TFR functionality with a 5 Coil Memory bank, greatly extending precision and customization. The inclusion of power preheat, in which a user set wattage and time dials output to ramp or decrease appropriately, and a temperature compensation mode that can compensate for fluctuations in temperature, combine to create one of the most sophisticated output capabilities available today on market. The OLED screen features a three column, four row display matrix that provides an amount of essential data at a glance, from detailed battery state and battery life meters to output voltage, resistance, and wattage. Two adjustment buttons are positioned on top of the OLED screen making it ergonomically feasible to use and adjust the Fuchai 213W with a single hand. The chassis design remains the same as the original 213, while moving into a lighter aluminum alloy material that offers a good balance of weight and durability. The Sigelei 213W features a Stainless Steel 510 with a Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510 to ensure consistent connection as well as durability. Maintaining the stellar performance of the 213 while dramatically reducing cost, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod is a highly affordable yet supremely well balanced performance device,
I'll say it too...THE MOD DOES NOT TEMPERATURE CONTROL as advertised, therefore it's garbage if anyone wants a mod which DOES Temperature Control.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Since its labor day, I'm assuming you hit the beach? How else would one explain all that sand in your vagina?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, now 7 different members have told you the mod does not do TC. Still think it does? I may not be an electrical engineer but I know how to spell joules. Lmao. Go find some circuitry to read or an oscilloscope to play with.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and the 213 DOES NOT do TC and yes, I owned one.
I don't own one, but the hundreds if not thousands of folks who posted in the past stating it does NOT do TC.

I'd have to err with the side who have experienced it, or lack thereOF it's capabilities.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How dare you all question Mountainman. Don't you know he knows how to read circuitry and use an oscilloscope? Smfh.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How dare you all question Mountainman. Don't you know he knows how to read circuitry and use an oscilloscope? Smfh.

And his ADV is a nuclear submarine which he wired up himself under the watchful eye of Bruce Lee while 20,000 leagues under the sea... or some bullshit like that.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This post was highly uncalled for IMO. it's a vaping forum most people here know most of the devices very well. We wouldn't want someone new to come here and get screwed. Popular devices here like DNA200 mods and Hohmtech mods do an awesome job of temp control. Also not to shabby are the YiHi chips from Pioneer4 you

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one, only use in power mode, so the TC NOT working does not bother me, what bothers me is the misfires, pisses me off when have to keep pressing the button twice for it to fire, also another fault with the lemon. but oh it could've been so good :cuss2:

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still DOES NOT do TC. You can polish a turd anyway you want. At the end of the day it's still a turd. While you may know how to read circuitry and use an oscilloscope you probably quit doing reviews because you most likely sucked at it. You obviously don't have the communication skills or knowledge of basic TC to know how to do a review properly. You definitely don't have a thick enough skin or the temperament.

If you look at my reviews, I only did Innokin, because they let me be part of their testing team. I quit because they stopped listening and the products started being crap. I never said it did TC, and you keep going on and on about it. I just posted a simple ad letting people know something and you guys who think vaping is something special. You ALL have forgotten why it was invented in the first place. I should be able to let people know about a good deal without a bunch of people with no life attacking me for no reason. Like I said, check how you come at people and maybe you won't get treated like a little ant.

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since its labor day, I'm assuming you hit the beach? How else would one explain all that sand in your vagina?
You dumb ass...your showing your intelligence by quoting south park. Idiot

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for being respectful. I never did claim it did TC, I just made the mistake I guess of posting the specs from Sigelei with it.

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude, man, chill. You like it a lot, we get it. Many of us, myself included, have had terrible experiences using Sigelei products in the past and that's really what forums are for, the freedom to share experiences and give the reader a much fuller database of experience to pull from than asking one person for one opinion.

To the mod in question, it does NOT work as advertised, and that is fact. You yourself admit that you do not use it in TC (joules, not jules) mode, so your experience with the mod is, in itself, not the full picture.

I'm hard-pressed to figure out how someone with an "electronics technology certificate" from a school that employs retired armed forces enlisted men or women is more qualified to speak out on a device than any other vapor, but okay, more power to you.
This is NOT a review forum, it is a forum for DEALS! That's ALL I was doing.

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, now 7 different members have told you the mod does not do TC. Still think it does? I may not be an electrical engineer but I know how to spell joules. Lmao. Go find some circuitry to read or an oscilloscope to play with.

And your computer never spell corrects dip shit? I can't wait until they kill this shit so you are a nobody again!

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And his ADV is a nuclear submarine which he wired up himself under the watchful eye of Bruce Lee while 20,000 leagues under the sea... or some bullshit like that.
Who the hell are you talking to? You little pusses sit here and try to act like some kind of authority on vaping just because you are on here all the time. Why don't any of you join the military and learn something about life, then you might act a little different. You want to disrespect vets, you will start a war you don't want I promise you!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In this quote you say you have no issues with TC and you don't let your cotton get dry. You were the one that came out of the gate like an ass. I was nothing but respectful until you started reading circuitry, playing with your oscilloscope and being down right indignant. Oh yeah, and the 213 still doesn't do TC. Now I'm done with this Troll.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In this quote you say you have no issues with TC and you don't let your cotton get dry. You were the one that came out of the gate like an ass. I was nothing but respectful until you started reading circuitry, playing with your oscilloscope and being down right indignant. Oh yeah, and the 213 still doesn't do TC. Now I'm done with this Troll.

He thinks that innokin' quality has gone down hill lately when it's the exact opposite. A statement like that shows he is just talking out of his ass. Even if you don't like their products it's pretty obvious they have vastly inproved over the last year. If anything they are one of the most underrated brands out there.

Btw, no one took issue with you posting a deal, people just brought up what is common knowledge about the 213 to warn people who don't know better (like yourself for example) that they might not be getting what they pay for. For some reason this caused you to go orangutan and start flinging poo every where. Now you look like an idiot troll and in keeping with our fine VU traditions, you've been lambasted and sent packing.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You spelled douche wrong, douche.

VU Sponsors