Become a Patron!

Sigelei 50 W V2 battery life question.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people.

This is regarding the mod I got my fiancee as one of her birthday presents-the Sigelei 50W.

She uses her vape a lot less than me, but we have noticed batteries are going far faster than usual.

For instance-today we timed a battery in her device, set at 22.5W with a single 1.1 Ohm coil(Highish for that coil, but was the sweet spot for the peanut butter flavour I made her), it lasted for 2 hours and 15 minutes-and that was one of my newest, green 25R's.

She needs to change battery at around the same rate as me-but I vape a LOT more than her.

She gets through at least 2-3 batteries a day, currently a purple Efest is in there (Hg2 rewrap) and we will see how long that lasts.

I use a nitecore I2 and a nitecore D4 to charge my batteries. I have around 21 18650's-I wish I had marked them from the beginning, as I have no way of knowing which is the oldest,(apart from one that is re wrapped yellow with positive and negative in marker-I believe that is the oldest I own) and which are the newest-apart from my married batteries which I dated and labeled, and two purple EFESTS and one LG HG2 are the newest, along with four green 25R's.

Any idea exactly why the battery is draining so fast all of a sudden? A battery would last her all day before, sometimes into the next day as she was a light smoker, so is also a light vaper.

Could it be some of my batteries are past it now and I just need to get some fresh ones? If I do do that, I will start marking them, and also keep my batteries for my regulated mods marked so they are not used in a mech, as I currently use single batteries in mechs and regulateds-although more than 9 out of 10 time I will be using a regulated mod-the mechs are just as I liked them, plus if one day we can't get regulated mods, and mine all fail, we will have a way to vape.

Thanks everyone.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to add, I DID receive a lot of new flavours this week, so it is possible she is using it more. But just 2 hours and 15 minutes at 22.5W?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it easier to judge by the mls vaped rather than by the time!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I think even when I was using STMs at around 25 watts, I only ever got one tankful out of any single battery mods!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I think even when I was using STMs at around 25 watts, I only ever got one tankful out of any single battery mods!
Hmm-I guess I am lucky then! I use my tanks usually at 20 watts and under-apart from my crius which I use at around 32W and subtank at around 23W.

VU Sponsors