Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for sharing and this looks like a great mod indeed!

For myself, at the moment I am not that interested in the Temp Control feature.

None of the devices I own have that capability and I am happy with them.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing and this looks like a great mod indeed!

For myself, at the moment I am not that interested in the Temp Control feature.

None of the devices I own have that capability and I am happy with them.
I am starting to get a few of the tc mods. Have two in hand and two ordered.

This one reminds me of a reworked ipv2. It might be interesting to see what changes happen to it before it makes it to market. The removable panels are interesting as some cool panel replacements would be nice.

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks even jankier than the IPV4.

Vapinaces

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei is using their own chip in this one not a yihi

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
? when did sigelei start in the chip game? I thought they always outsourced them

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sigelei is using their own chip in this one not a yihi

Unless you have a hard source, then that's not what at least one vendor is saying, and I would really doubt it.

It's going to be the SX330, I would bet a lot of money on it!

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I stand corrected! If that screenshot is accurate, I take it all back - that's clearly a completely different screen to the Yihis

What it does look like is that other new mod, the Snow Wolf 200

So we have a new chip from unknown manufacturer, used in two mods!

Still taking all this with a pinch of salt, though. That vendor (and others) also say the min resistance is 0.5 which is clearly wrong. Though a screenshot is rather a different matter.

But yeah, no certainty at all on Yihi any more! It'll be fun speculating in the meantime :)

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The other Sigelei devices have a different screen to the P4U ones too but those are supposed to be using Yihi chips.

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The other Sigelei devices have a different screen to the P4U ones too but those are supposed to be using Yihi chips.

True, that's a good point. I wonder if Yihi has done customisations on the screen for Sigelei so they can look different.

Though I will say that this new Sigelei appears to have an identical screen to the new Snow Wolf, and we now know for certain that the Snow Wolf is not Yihi - because Yihi just put out a statement saying so.

It's all a bit confusing and I'm definitely not betting one way or the other on anything at the moment :) But speculation is fun! :)

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't know which ones specifically you're referring to, can you give examples? I had read that the sigelei 150W used a yihi SX330v3 board on forums/reddit, even though Sigelei claimed it was an in-house board. I bought a sig150, I've taken it apart a few times, I could not find yihi on the board at all. Every yihi board I've seen in the past has a SX model number, and usually yihi printed on the pcb. Also, the screen / button physical layout is not like any yihi boards they have up on their website. However when you put batteries in it, and hold the fire button down it says yihi sx330 v7.4 or something (haven't done it in a while, and its currently in pieces).

What does that mean? Does yihi make special sx330v3 boards for sigelei? Or does yihi authorize sigelei to make their own SX330 boards to use? (Like the yosen SX300 boards that are not made by yihi but made by an authorized 3rd party) Or does sigelei clone the yihi boards and make their own tweaks? Are sigelei and p4y really owned by the same company(like so many people claim these days with no proof)? Does p4y give sigelei yihi boards to clone and use? Is yihi getting pissed at sigelei (snow wolf board announcement on website)? Is the board in the 75w that sigelei is putting their name on going to be a clone of the SX330v4 board?

True, that's a good point. I wonder if Yihi has done customisations on the screen for Sigelei so they can look different.

Though I will say that this new Sigelei appears to have an identical screen to the new Snow Wolf, and we now know for certain that the Snow Wolf is not Yihi - because Yihi just put out a statement saying so.

It's all a bit confusing and I'm definitely not betting one way or the other on anything at the moment :) But speculation is fun! :)

Well if you like speculation, I have some for you above. ;) Some more speculation for you, is the snow wolf really made by sigelei? (Some have already claimed as much).

Vapinaces

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alibaba has it listed as sigelei snow wolf 200 watt temp control

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes per say the Snow Wolf is made by Sigelei or Pioneer as they are part owners of Greenleaf who makes the mod

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Vaping Gray

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
why is life so confusing. i like my sigelei 100 and may sig 150.
and yes the 150 does say yihi sx330 v7.4, when you put in batteries and hold fire button.
havnt got a temp control mod yet. was thinking about this or maybe vapshark clone.
just totaly confused and undecided at the moment.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why is life so confusing. i like my sigelei 100 and may sig 150.
and yes the 150 does say yihi sx330 v7.4, when you put in batteries and hold fire button.
havnt got a temp control mod yet. was thinking about this or maybe vapshark clone.
just totaly confused and undecided at the moment.
The VS clones are over priced imo.

i would really hope so about the 150w tc that would be awesome!!
I am basing my speculation off the ipv3 revamp with TC that has been getting posted.

Vapinaces

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a sig 75 in hand now and holding the fire button and putting battery in it says p75. Got a 150 tc on order be here in a few days. The reviews look as tho there back to yihi boards on it. Joule instead of watts and the layout is identical to the non tc 150. Most reviewers are saying its a yihi idk.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is a yihi board ... pretty sure its an sx330

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is a yihi board ... pretty sure its an sx330
sig 150w tc yihi board. sig 75 watt tc snow wolf type board. Sigelei owns snow wolf or at the very least most of it. the other part is owned by asmodus. the owner of asmodus and the owner of sigelei are good pals or something.

I have a sig 75 in hand now and holding the fire button and putting battery in it says p75. Got a 150 tc on order be here in a few days. The reviews look as tho there back to yihi boards on it. Joule instead of watts and the layout is identical to the non tc 150. Most reviewers are saying its a yihi idk.
the sigelei 150 watt tc is a yihi board. the sigelei 75 watt is not, uses a chip like the snow wolf.

Sig 150w tc
20150721_160548.JPG

Sig 75w tc
6NGlsFZ.png

Last edited:

Vapinaces

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool thanks for the info. How's the tc in the 150 doing. Is it the same chip that's in my ipv3 Li.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool thanks for the info. How's the tc in the 150 doing. Is it the same chip that's in my ipv3 Li.
yes and no
same type but different ver.
does 100j for nickel :D its fun lovely on a smok Tct hella flavor

iPV3 Li
Fw7fPkK.jpg

Last edited:

Vapinaces

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awsome to hear. Haven't even got to try the tc on the 75 yet. Waiting on ni200 coils. Hope it does good too. Don't have any experience with the snow wolf so don't know how those chips perform. One last thing I read in description the sig 150 is 25 mm. I'm hoping it is so the Smok tfv4 will set flush

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that is correct 25mm you will like it.

VU Sponsors