Become a Patron!

Sigelei Snowwolf 218 help please!

Hey i have the Sigelei snowwolf 218, and it is no longer turning on. Let me explain and hopefully you might can help me diagnose the problem. So lately ever so often when switching out batteries or just using it, it would shut off, so i would take the batteries back out, put them back in, make sure the battery door was shut securely then it would turn on then back off again, i figured maybe the battery door wasn't closing tight enough, like if it was jossled a little bit it would lose its connection. Then the only way to hit it was to squeeze the battery door closed and continue holding until u were done hitting it because as soon as u released it would shut off. So this told me that i needed to retighten some screws somewhere till i figure out how to keep a connection with the batteries, i tightened every screw, and still no luck, so i tried tightening the spring loaded pin on the inside of the battery door, directly underneath the hinge, and even the spring loaded 510 pin, and now it won't turn on at all, even when i try to squeeze the battery door closed tight, it's still undee warranty but i can't contact Sigelei, their phone number and email in the manual and on their website is bogus, please help me if u can! Thank u

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First, Welcome to VU:wave:
Yea it sounds like the connection/battery plate or pin as you call it on the battery door is depressed, and not making contact with the battery.
Did you try going directly to their site to contact them?
http://www.sigelei.com/

Hey i have the Sigelei snowwolf 218, and it is no longer turning on. Let me explain and hopefully you might can help me diagnose the problem. So lately ever so often when switching out batteries or just using it, it would shut off, so i would take the batteries back out, put them back in, make sure the battery door was shut securely then it would turn on then back off again, i figured maybe the battery door wasn't closing tight enough, like if it was jossled a little bit it would lose its connection. Then the only way to hit it was to squeeze the battery door closed and continue holding until u were done hitting it because as soon as u released it would shut off. So this told me that i needed to retighten some screws somewhere till i figure out how to keep a connection with the batteries, i tightened every screw, and still no luck, so i tried tightening the spring loaded pin on the inside of the battery door, directly underneath the hinge, and even the spring loaded 510 pin, and now it won't turn on at all, even when i try to squeeze the battery door closed tight, it's still undee warranty but i can't contact Sigelei, their phone number and email in the manual and on their website is bogus, please help me if u can! Thank u
I just had the same issue and I bent the tabs back out a little on the battery door and it is working fine again

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just had the same issue and I bent the tabs back out a little on the battery door and it is working fine again
You can do this with your finger nail..but only bend a little bit, just enough to make contact.

VU Sponsors