Become a Patron!

Sigeli 150 watt button very dangerous !!!

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
watch this video. the sig 150 w fire button auto fires if you slide your finger up or down as you let go of the button. CRAZY !!! this sucks because i was about to pull the trigger on this mod, now i will go with the 100w+. i was having a hard time deciding on which one to get. i hate the curvy lines on the plus and the 150w looks sweet. the extra 50 watts doesnt matter to me, so i got to go with the better performer which is the 100w+.
default.webp

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
heres the link my bad.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a 150W and have not notice this happen to me at all.

I couldn't be happier with it

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got one and the button is perfect. No rattle or anything, must have been just a bad batch of buttons.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I own the 100+ and the button is very nice, smooth and clicky. I was playing with some 150's on display at my local B&M and the buttons are awful in comparison. Loud, crunchy, rattly, feels very cheap.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want one. I just had an opportunity to upgrade for 0 dollars, I declined because I don't like the switch. I'm waiting until they address the issue and release a 150 PLUS. I waited for the 100 plus before I bought, I can wait for this one. I want quality!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had both in my hand in the shop, all 4 employees and the owner could feel and hear the difference. 100+ is not the same switch. 100+ Silver and rounded button, 150w Black and indented button.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
The one's I've seen at the shop, and my 150 in my hand, the button is flat, not rounded or indented.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not the same.

100+

upload_2015-1-20_20-54-2.pngupload_2015-1-20_20-52-34.png

150w

upload_2015-1-20_20-54-24.png
upload_2015-1-20_20-54-37.png

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Again, ones at shop nearby, flat. 150 in my hand flat. Just means possible multiple versions. My point is this, the button on my 150, is flat, and black, and rock solid.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, mine is flat too, the indented one must have been a prototype or something. Also, my button is fine it doesn't stick or anything even if I try to push it up or down while its firing.

VU Sponsors