Become a Patron!

sigeli 150w plus?

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok so i went to my local cape shop and saw they had a sigeli 150w plus!! what are the differences between the reg 150w and the plus??

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei's site doesn't even show it. The places I found it only listed the '100watt plus style enclosure' as the only difference. If there's any other difference I can't find it. Certainly the vendors carrying it would advertise any changes made. As far as I can tell the wavy lines are the only difference. Silly Chinese.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't even like the lines. The beveled edges are ok, but the wavy lines are dumb. I'm gonna be buying a sig 150 soon and it'll always have the black silicone sleeve on it anyway. If they wanted to change something, they should have used a stainless steel, spring loaded connector that has an integral 22mm landing pad. Basically a fatdaddyvapes 510 that has the 22mm landing pad. Recess it so the landing pad is flush with the top of the mod. That would actually be an improvement.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BoomStick by any chance where did you get yours from because my local cape shop had a few, and they wanted $150 for them, iv been trying to find them online but no one really has them, and i just saw something on instagram that they were unreleased apparently??

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have one, I just saw them online. Performed the same search and don't see them anymore. Strange. The regular Sigelei 150 should be easy enough to find. My buddy just ordered one last week.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok I was under the assumption that you had one I might just wait to see if there's any else new with it!!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'd be interested to see if they can figure out something to improve on it. Not sure what it would be though.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea true I just saw someone post a picture of one on Instagram from one of the vape conventions saying it was unreleased!! I guess time will tell!!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unreleased huh? Weird. If you hear anything else please post it up. I'm planning to get a sig 150 and this is definately got me curious about what's going on.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too will let you know if I do hear anything! If I were to I'd wait and see what the difference is between the plus and regular

VU Sponsors